I can't believe I'm finally here, again!

B

became

Hello everyone. I just thought I'd introduce myself! I'm Becca, nearly 21, just found out I'm pregnancy with baby number 2. So excited but very worried after a loss and trying for over a year! :cloud9: I can't believe I'm here again, it's still sinking in! Would be lovely to get to know you ladies :) it'd be great to have people to share this journey with, other than my OH! Haha. I'm currently around 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant! X

Thank you! I'm so worried now though, had some brown spotting a few hours ago. It was just when I wiped, but I'm panicking! Is this normal? I've had a little more since, but it has definitely eased off.. X

Welcome!! :) If it's brown blood that means it's old, so it could just be left over from implantation. Don;t worry unless it gets heavier, red and crampy. And even then it could all still be fine!! x

Thank you very much everyone! :D I ended up at the hospital last night, as I've had some spotting.. got my fingers tightly crossed that it's just baby getting comfy, as it has pretty much stopped now. The doctor said prepare for the worst, but he doesn't think that'll be the case.. I was also told I already have a water infection though, oh the joys! :haha::dohh: I was so convinced I was losing him/her when we got home, I was up all night sobbing with OH. :( I've tested again today for a little reassurance and had my darkest line yet, so should I stop panicking!? I'll upload a pic.. X

Congrats! This is my 3rd pregnancy. My 2nd one was a miscarriage. I also have spotting, aka subchorionic hematoma. It's scary, but I'm trying to stay positive. Hope your pregnancy goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->