I can't believe I'm here!!!! SCAN UPDATE!

Scan went beautifully... 125 BPM and my due date was changed to December 26th. Another scan in two weeks. The heartbeat was the most amazing sound I have ever heard!

Picture is very good! I bet your put forward at dating scan if you had one. My baby didnt look that at 6w5d my dd got moved 4 days at 12+1

Scan went beautifully... 125 BPM and my due date was changed to December 26th. Another scan in two weeks. The heartbeat was the most amazing sound I have ever heard!

First, congrats hehe :hugs:. Second, do any of you ladies know how early you can get a scan done in the US?

First, congrats hehe :hugs:. Second, do any of you ladies know how early you can get a scan done in the US?

I went to a counseling center that was going to give me one before the heartbeat was even detectable (5w5d i think) But I pushed it back a week or two cause I love seeing the heartbeat lol.

That must be a sign of good things to come! Birthday BFP and christmas baby wow congratulations I bet your over the moon :) welcome to the pregnancy club x

I went to a counseling center that was going to give me one before the heartbeat was even detectable (5w5d i think) But I pushed it back a week or two cause I love seeing the heartbeat lol.

Thanks so much :). I think I will wait for the heartbeat as well. Maybe till 8 weeks. It's not too long from now <3.

Congratulations that's beautiful!!! So glad all went well. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->