I cant Believe it!!

jas101

Reaction score
Hi I have not been on this long and can not quite believe it as we have only been trying for 5 weeks as I have only just come off the pill, but have just found out :bfp:!! I am in shock!!!

Has anyone else had this??

I'm hoping it will happen to me in a couple of weeks ( I plan to test May 4 if :witch: does not get me first).

I took my last BCP on April 1, got AF on April 5, and now my DH and I are having :sex: like crazy.

CONGRATULATIONS !!! Here is to a H&H 9 months!

:hug:

wow congratulations and welcome to bnb. hope it stays sticky for you and u have a happy healthy 9 months xxxx :hugs:

congrats you lucky thing it's soooo exciting been preggy i love it ! can't wait to get preggy again!

Congratulations!! I've not been that lucky but my friend was. Her little boy is now 3. Some people are extra fertile after coming off the pill xxx

This happened to me the first time we got pregnant. I came off of the pill at the beginning of my period and was pregnant before I got my period again. Congrats!

Congratulations! The same thing happened to me the first time too.
I hope it stays stick and you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy. :hugs:

Congratulations, wishing you an a happy and healthy nine months.

Congrats Hun!!!
I was the same. Stopped taking pill in October and found out i was :bfp: in November!!!

I was shocked it happened so quick!!

:wohoo:

Attachments

• baby.png
    baby.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 4
congrats, i got pregnant pretty much straight away after comin off the pill, i was on it for 5 yrs

congratulations!! that happened to me too - unfortunately that ended in a miscarriage but my sister have 3 children 8yr, 6yr and 6 months and with all 3 of them were conceived after coming of the pill and before getting af!!! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

congrats i have been off pill for 4 months and still bfn wish i was like you what pill were u on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->