I can't believe that Tristan is nearly a month old already!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Time is really flying by. Pregnancy seemed to last such a long time, but it is amazing how quickly babies grow! Before we know it, they will be teenagers and demanding Playstations and to borrow the car!

It makes me appreciate all the small things that Tristan does at this age - even things like having to get up in the night to feed him!

I am such a soppy git!

xxx

:shock: Almost a month already!! They really do grow fast! I can't believe how much Hannah's changed already!

Its good that you can think of getting up in the night in such a positive way! It seriously does fly.

aww congratulations, savour every moment! Lily is already over 6 months old now and changed beyond belief! Shes into everything now and is so funny!

Wow, it seems like only yesterday you announced you were pregnant!

Wow that has gone quick!! Enjoy every last second!! x

Cor blimey ...only feels like yesterday you sent me your sneaky PM telling me you were pregnant tbh lol :hugs:

Wow,I can't believe how big our babies are already...:cloud9:

Happy one month old Tristan! :)

totally agree... my pregnancy seemed like a lifetime at the time... but looking back its gone quick and my LO is 10 weeks ARGH :shock:

I take pictures of her everyday lol!!

I feel the same...my baby is 4 weeks old today and It is just crazy how fast the time goes by. Seems like he was just born yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->