I cant belive I'm here!

Jake_1

1 boy & 1 Girl - Perfect!
Reaction score
Hi girls

With much pleasure and complete shock I want to announce my :bfp::cloud9:

I sooo thought I was out this month, I had even started a thread in TTC looking for cycle buddies, for the next cycle, on Friday night! It looked like af was starting on Friday, dark brown spotting - the way she always starts for me, but by Saturday morning it had almost stopped again and I thought - thats weird. I did my daily opk - do one every day regardless - and thought shit - that's nearly positive and I'm about 12 dpo. Did an ic faint line - only I could see it, bought cheap blue dye tests - was faint but there and this morning with 3rd mu did my FRER and another less sensitive - and there it was! I would have wet my pants if I hadn't already pee'd on anything I could find! Ha ha

Hoping this is a sticky bean and a little brother or sister for my little Jake!

Thanks for reading

xxx and :dust: to you all

Attachments

• icyay.jpg
    icyay.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 52
  • 32yay.jpg
    32yay.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 51
  • FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 63
YAY!!! your haveing a baby!!!:happydance: Hope its a SUPER STICKY one!!!:hugs:

YAY one cycle buddie got her BFP a few more too goo!!!!

OMG im soo happy for you hunm hopefully i can join you!!!!

yay im jumping around woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

hope you have a great and healthy 9months and more!!!

how did you tell your DH??

Amanda - damn straight you will be joining me in a week or so!

That was kind of funny cause he was at work yesterday afternoon when I did the test. Long story short we decided to keep it quiet when it did happen until I am past 12 weeks - no telling anyone - as my sister is still trying to conceive through ivf and don't want her to have to deal with it until she absolutely has to.
Anyway - he was in the work truck with his workmates who happen to be good family friends also so he couldn't let on what I was saying to him!
So I said guess what - i'm pregnant and he replies - oh ok thats good to hear are you up to anything tonight? I start laughing at my end knowing he can't say anything infront of them - and then he says - well it was great hearing from you - can I talk to you about that tomorrow when I see you?(he was working overnight) I said sure, love you and he said same goes mate! and hung up. Bout half hour later he got away from the others and rang and said the first thing I think all men say - are you sure? Ha ha Then he said it was fantastic and he was really happy. When he got home he woke me up with flowers and chocolates so nice!

I thought it was quite funny and lovely.

Thanks for your well wishes guys! xxxx

Amanda - damn straight you will be joining me in a week or so!

That was kind of funny cause he was at work yesterday afternoon when I did the test. Long story short we decided to keep it quiet when it did happen until I am past 12 weeks - no telling anyone - as my sister is still trying to conceive through ivf and don't want her to have to deal with it until she absolutely has to.
Anyway - he was in the work truck with his workmates who happen to be good family friends also so he couldn't let on what I was saying to him!
So I said guess what - i'm pregnant and he replies - oh ok thats good to hear are you up to anything tonight? I start laughing at my end knowing he can't say anything infront of them - and then he says - well it was great hearing from you - can I talk to you about that tomorrow when I see you?(he was working overnight) I said sure, love you and he said same goes mate! and hung up. Bout half hour later he got away from the others and rang and said the first thing I think all men say - are you sure? Ha ha Then he said it was fantastic and he was really happy. When he got home he woke me up with flowers and chocolates so nice!

I thought it was quite funny and lovely.

Thanks for your well wishes guys! xxxx

Awww thats so cute (are you sure?) lol !!!!!!
I soo cant wait to join you too!! going to be awsome i just tested again with and OPK and it neg well just a slight faint positve line, but its good as had sex on the day and after it was positive soo just maybe i will be joining you in first tri, be due around same time too!!! woohoo!!! :happydance:

Absolutely great news, really pleased for you. Btw, in your second pic - are those Persona sticks you used? Sarah x

Absolutely great news, really pleased for you. Btw, in your second pic - are those Persona sticks you used? Sarah x

Thanks. They are called crystal clear in Australia? Don't know if that is the same thing? x

Congrats - brilliant news
and that's a fab story about your DH too lol

xx

Congrats. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g