i cant cope anymore support please

soon to be 3

Reaction score
hi all i really cant cope any more my 10year old daughter wakes up every night screaming the house down saying she is hurting down below she says its stinging burning its always when she has just fell asleep this has been going on for two years it comes and goes but this last week and a half she has done it every night i have to give her medicine witch dont work then get her in the bath this is all early hours of the morning why she is screaming blue murder my OH starts work at 4am so he ain't getting no sleep and ive just had a baby 8weeks ago so the time my DD has gone back to sleep a few hours later my LO wake up we are so exhausted walking around like zombies and she is now having panic attacks ive been to so many diffrent doc so many times and have done every thing they have said no bubble baths more water clean every day wipe front to back they just dont listen or think its as bad as i say it is i really dont know what else to do i feel like im going to have a breakdown if i dont get sleep soon sorry its long i just really needed to get this of my chest thank you for reading and for any replies or advice xxx

Sounds like you have been to the docs already and got something prescribed but mayeb it's worth going back. Do you think perhaps it could bit a bit psychological - maybe a recurring dream or something? Also I would make sure she's wiping front to back after going to the loo and wearing comfortable cotton knickers during the day.

Gosh it sounds like you're really going through it at the minute. The docs must think this is something thrush or infection related, what with the no bubbles water and wiping front to back suggestions etc but obviously this shouldn't be happening to such an extreme extent, so either there is something else that they aren't seeing or perhaps it is more psychological?

It sounds to me like you're losing faith in your doctors and to be honest i wouldn't blame you with some of the gp's i've had in the past, so i would perhaps suggest getting a second oppinion from a different gp surgery? Or even when she's having an 'episode' in the night time run her down to your local A&E, if she's screaming in agony it sounds like an emergency to me.

Between getting a second oppinion from a completely different gp and advice at accident and emergency, whatever it is should be discovered... unless like the other poster suggested it is some kind of psychological night time reaction from having discomfort whilst being half asleep or panicking. If that is the case then you need to speak to your gp about that and maybe they could refer her for some kind of therapy or give you some tips to help her relax in the night time to make all of your lives easier. I hope you get some answers soon hun xox

thank you so much ladies i do think most of it is psychological but some is not as she gets quite a bit of discharge witch surly is not normal for such a young age ive even been so frustrated that ive told her all about child abuse and let doctors check every thing down there is still ok i know that sound nasty but we just could not figure out anything else of course everything was ok has its only me thats shes really with and my other two her dad works most of the day and night and she wont ever stay out anywhere she dosent leave my side ive been trying to get her diagnosed with ADHD but doctors never follow through what they say im going to get a app with the doc and demand something this time once again thank you ladies i really just needed to talk about it as my family are sick of hearing about it xxx xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->