I can't decide if the first trimester is going fast or slow

sil

Reaction score
When I look back on the previous 9 weeks, I almost can't believe that it has been a full 9 weeks. Where did the 9 weeks go?

But then I look ahead and wonder how on earth do I have 31 weeks left?

Day by day it seems to go so slow.

I think once the nausea ends and I can feel baby moving around things will feel faster. I remember with DS the 2nd trimester was a lot faster than the first. I spent a good half hour today just reading through threads in 2nd tri, 3rd tri, and birth stories and it made me so excited for the months to come.

Hurry up July!!!! I want to meet my rainbow :baby:

went super slow for me because i just wanted to be out of the danger zone at the time! now that i look back, it doesnt seem as slow as it felt.

I'm just glad that a few of the 1st trimester weeks are happening over the holiday season. If I was in first trimester during July/August, it would feel like a drag because there's no holidays in Aug in USA. At least the holidays help a few weeks fly by.

I'm just glad that a few of the 1st trimester weeks are happening over the holiday season. If I was in first trimester during July/August, it would feel like a drag because there's no holidays in Aug in USA. At least the holidays help a few weeks fly by.

I have thought this as well! I am so glad that I have the holidays to distract me from First trimester. I love being pregnant, I am so happy to be pregnant, but I really am not a fan of first trimester. The hunger and nausea pains, forcing down crackers when I wake up... I can't wait for more exciting things like having a baby belly and feeling kicks!

Is there anything I can do to make this speed by?? LOL

Good point, I like the distraction of the holidays.

I feel things going by slowly. I found out I was pregnant just Monday of last week (I'm 4w4d). I'm excited but nervous and anxious and it's dragging on. I've never reached the second trimester before and I'm really looking forward to it.

With my dd first tri went slow, second tri went fast, and third tri went slow again. After I had my daughter I looked back and said wow that whole pregnancy went fast! Lol

Feels sloooooooooow to me!

I've had on/off spotting. So lots of extra scans & calls to drs & visits to early pregnancy unit (often with 3 year old in tow because we don't have family nearby). I'm so ready to be in a "safer" zone. And so ready to feel some baby kicks!!

Just over two weeks to my 12 week scan :coffee:

I know what you mean hun it feels like tach day is traggng because I the sickness but then it doesn't feel like 6 weeks ago that I got my bfp it's gone so quick! I think like you say once we hit the 2nd trimester it will go faster. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->