I cant even.....

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
I cant even watch soddin tv with out some one having a baby on it.

First on eastenders and then on peep show.

:growlmad:

It's the adverts that get me everytime, i get so annoyed i yell at the tv to stop playing baby adverts at me, my fella thinks it's hilarious.

Poor us :'(

Yeah the adverts is what gets me!
Especially the one that says "johnsons know what it's like to be a mum.. it's magic"
It's like, stop rubbing it innnnn!!!!

hahaha completely!! I turned on sky news at 6am this morning because i couldnt sleep and even they were on about it!

aww they are everywhere aren't they! and it's no better when you go out on the street!! :hugs:

Haha! The advert that gets me is the "Healthy babies are happy babies" advert, it's just so damn cute, i think it's the "growing up milk" advert!?.

The worst one has to be the ad for nappies and raising money for newborn tetanus with the song happy birthday playing and all the new babies, it came on today and i just burst into tears, mortifying but it caught me off gaurd lol

I know what you mean, Eastenders, man that baby was so cute!!!!

My OH bans me from watching the adverts when I'm particularly broody because of the "growing up milk" adverts in particular- it's the giggling baby at the end that gets me every time! :cloud9:

Soap wise I only really watch Neighbours and Hollyoaks! On Neighbours they don't really make too huge a deal of the babies, except for their role in the story of the parents (although India is really cute when you get to see her!). I have found Dan and Libby's ttc story heartbreaking at times though- first her miscarriage and hysterectomy and then their struggle with getting the hospital and the media to support their surrogacy wishes. It's the same on Hollyoaks really, the babies and young children are sort of incidental to the story and you don't really get to see them, which is quite good when you're incredibly broody!!

Beca :wave:

The worst one has to be the ad for nappies and raising money for neborn tetanus with the song happy birthday playing and all the new babies, it came on today and i just burst into tears, mortifying but it caught me off gaurd lol

That one makes me cry everytime >_<

Peep shopw? lol. Btw I have to say that recently the numbers of baby shows on the tv icnrease agin .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->