I cant get my head around it

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Jemz3741, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Jemz3741

Jemz3741 2 girls and a boy <3

Hi girls this is my first post in 'First Trimester', i got my :bfp: on Sunday and did 2 other tests yesterday to make sure i wasnt seeing things. Thing is i just cant believe it, im so happy and overwhelmed. I jus feel i shud POAS about 50 more times to make sure, silly i know. My AF would be due today and i can feel its not about to happen which is obviously due to my new news :happydance:
    Just wanted to say how happy i am to finally be in 'First trimester' instead of 'Trying to conceive' now. I just keep thinking ill wake up and it would have been all a dream :blush:
    How many tests have you guys done before you stopped? Ive done 3 and all + so i definately am pregnant, right?

2. jem_5500

jem_5500 Well-Known Member

I am 9.5 weeks and did another yesterday to be sure!!! he he congrats and a H&H 9 months x

3. Jemz3741

Thanks :) sounds silly but the fact i feel a bit sick at the mo is making it a little more real lol. im sure the novelty of feeling sick with soon wear off tho lol

4. bella1988

bella1988 mummy to mikey and jesse

hi i did 5 tests just to be sure because i couldnt believe it. congratulations!!! x

5. third time

third time Well-Known Member

Hi I did three tests too, still don't always believe it though

Congratulations and godd luck xx

6. Wendyk07

Wendyk07 Mummy to Derrin and PAL

Congratulations on your :bfp: hun.

I havent stopped POAS yet. LOL

7. elainegee

elainegee Well-Known Member

congratulations ! and believe it missy! one test is good enough but 3 is a big fat positive!!! I did 3 with my last pregnancy with this one i have also done 3 just to make sure! xxx

8. dom85

dom85 Mum of 2, 3rd on the way

I have moments where I still don't think it's real, think I've done about 7 tests now, the last one I did was two weeks ago, I was tempted to do another at the weekend but held myself back :)

Hopefully my scan on Friday will finally convice me that it's actually happening!

I say do as many as you want, just get the cheaper tests :)

9. FJL

FJL Heartbroken after m/c

I did 7 tests in 3 days but haven't POAS since my + BETA which was Saturday but I did get a follow up BETA today with results tomorrow. I don't completely trust pee sticks anyway!

10. Jemz3741

In the end i bought a digital one, it confirmed it loud and clear. So happy :D

11. puppycat

puppycat Mum & PAL

Hello and Congrats!!

I did about 4 or 5 but haven't done one for about 2 weeks now - I'm scared it'll be BFN!!

12. janie0

janie0 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!

In my first test the line was very faint, but a few days later there was no doubt! I'm kinda weary of my lack of symptoms. With my DS I had symptoms immediately (sore breasts, nausea, etc).