I cant help it! Im out of control! Anyone else?!

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
So i cant help but snap at my OH. I seem to be snapping ALL THE TIME! Its like demon hormones come over me! Last night i snapped at him and i said 'Just ignore me, ignore me but dont ignore me!' Which made perfect sense to me. I was trying to tell him to ignore what i said because it wasnt really me, it was my hormones but to take note of what i say because some parts have truth in it! Obviously i didnt think of this last night when i was fuming at nothing! These hormones will be the death of me one day, they're ruining me! And its my poor OH getting it! He's getting my wrath! Oh dear, someone come and lock me in a cupboard! I feel like something out of the exorcist! Out of control they are! :wacko:

No no i am the same! One second i'm a crying mess the next i am a bull thats ready to charge. He said something about me being a hypercondriact in a joking way and I blew a fuse!

I cant even remember what i was so angry about! Last night we were lying on the couch watching a movie and he kept telling to to stop fidgeting and i remember just sitting there staring at him and thinking of ways to make him feel miserable! Plotting what i was going to do and shit like that! Then he kept telling me to stop fidgeting again and then asked me to get him some juice and i nearly burst out crying with rage because he didnt say thank you! Oh my, i feel terrible! Its no wonder he buggered off out today he even told me he was 'getting out your road' :haha: xx

Yep hormones! Pregnancy brings out the nutter in us all lol!

I am all over the place this pregnancy, wasn't like it with my DD, I'm furiously angry, then I'm bawling my eyes out, in fact I have cried a lot! Even DH said 'you weren't like this last time' :(

Oh my goodness me too!!!!! I snap at everything!! Seriously, I've turned into one angry woman, the poor man can't do anything right. Hope it doesn't last too long, I feel awful but I just can't stop.

Haha same here!! I dont remember being this hormonal with DD. I'm such a grumpy pants. I think its got a lot to do with being overtired. With DD i could sleep whenever i got in from work and have long lies at the wkend, but having an 18 month old wild child to chase after now definitely takes it outta me lol xx

Ha I can completely relate, was worse last time, I had a huge rant over the ammount of musli in DH bowl, even poured it in to the scale and weighed it ( 3x reccomended serving size btw) I told him he was an animal. Complete over reaction but totally allowed when preggers

Ha I can completely relate, was worse last time, I had a huge rant over the ammount of musli in DH bowl, even poured it in to the scale and weighed it ( 3x reccomended serving size btw) I told him he was an animal. Complete over reaction but totally allowed when preggers

LOL! My OH has a habit of getting the casserole dish out and eating 6-7 weetabix in it! drowned in milk and sugar! Eeek!

My OH still doesnt get it! I should get him to read some of these threads! He is under the impression i can 'control my hormones!' hahaha! If only he could swap bodies with me for one day! He'd be a hot mess!

Why not just bite your tongue at least half of the time? My hormones also spike here and there but I try to remember that when I'm mad most likely it's hormones. I'm not successful all the time but I try to not say anything in heat of moment but come back to it 5 min later and phrase it differently or just ignore it. Of course it's hard though but there is no reason to have excuse to yell at people.

Rowr, lol I hope he growled back at you!

GreenPear I completely agree with you!!!

Hopefully our OH's can get a sense of humour to deal with us. I've bought us tix to a comedy dinner theatre and a few movies (Bad Grandpa & About Time). I rented the Inbetweeners movie (British version of The Hangover), humour is the remedy here girls.:thumbup:

Hmm I'm the same, really grouchy and moody. My husband can tell straight away if I'm upset or cross as unfortunately I'm an open book, always have been so even if I don't snap he'd know I was in a mood. I've been terrible, hormones have totally taken over. Luckily he's pretty laid back and he knows its because I'm pregnant and it won't last forever.

Im the same... Ive wanted to rip OH a new one every time i look at him... He doesnt actually do anything wrong, i just cant stand him at the moment... also hes off work so i dunno if being around each other all day every day is getting to me a bit... Some days ill happily chat away to him but others, not a chance... hoping it dont last long cos he doesnt deserve it... x

I've turned into a monster as well... last night, I just snapped and snapped and snapped!! haha. this morning I woke up and said "I'm sorry for being mean last night baby, I love you" then five min later, the monster is back! lol

When I notice myself getting to the 'point of no return...' I simply excuse myself and go for a brisk walk to blow off some steam. Otherwise, things can get VERY ugly and I can't stand being a bitch to my husband when I know my toddler is watching.

Yep me too! Ms Crazy pants!

Last night was awful as we were moving this weekend. At around midnight I was ready to be quit of the day and we weren't finished. It got ugly with my hormones flying around like monkeys on crack flying broomsticks.

Oh dear! At least im not the only one! OH came home around 10:30pm last night and i was in bed so he came upstairs and i apologized and told him what i'd been upto all day. I was in a very good and 'happy' mood although every time OH cut in or tried to talk it really pushed me! And that was me in a good mood! Everything is just annoying me right now, he told me the whole reason he went out all day was because he knew i was so pissed at the world that he wanted to get out of my road for a while :haha: the poor soul, i wont be like this forever hopefully! xx

This is my third and I am so cranky! I wasn't like this with my DD's i'm so hoping it's a boy this time and that's why!
I have these irrational thoughts that lead to be getting angrier about stupid stuff. I mean really pointless things like the fact that my feet aren't covered up, or that I'm hot when it's my fault because I'm wearing 3 layers...
Sigh... Ready for second tri and hoping it evens out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->