I can't really believe it yet....

ellieb31

Reaction score
but I got a BFP this morning!!!

It's hard to believe because we've been trying since Jan 09 (a very long time ago!) and I'd started to lose some hope. DH was booked for SA this morning - got to love the coincidence!

IMG_1233.jpg

Congratulations i got mine too i really can't believe im soooo happy we have been TTCing for over a year im over the moooooooooon!!!!!!! just been trying to work out the due date and looks like the end of March! x

Congratulations!:happydance:
Any tips?:flower:

Thanks hun!

For me, it was stopping trying. I'd been OPKing, checking CP and CM, trying to follow SMEP etc etc and this cycle I just stopped it all. We went on holiday, relaxed and had fun. We also got DH booked in for SA and maybe that was enough to scare his swimmers into life! But I think it's more likely to be because I relaxed. I took a step away from it and had much nicer month, sex as and when we wanted it and somehow I managed to stop obsessing. I know being told to relax is one of the most irritating things but after 18 months of trying I can't help but think there must be some real truth in it. I thought I had the stress under control but I would guess that it was affecting me much more than I realised.

GL and :dust:

Congratulations i got mine too i really can't believe im soooo happy we have been TTCing for over a year im over the moooooooooon!!!!!!! just been trying to work out the due date and looks like the end of March! x

Congratulations!!! We can be bump buddies! It's still not really sunk in to be honest. I guess that'll take a few days at least. Wow, I can go and buy booties now!!!

HHUUGGEE congratulations! I know how you feel, BF was booked for SA, and I was in the process of arranging my HSG test. Amazing feeling!

HHUUGGEE congratulations! I know how you feel, BF was booked for SA, and I was in the process of arranging my HSG test. Amazing feeling!

LOL - It's my new top tip for getting pregnant - get booked in for tests!

Congrats to you too. When are you due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->