I cant see anything,can you??UPDATED...TODAYS TEST

I hope dearly that you are... YOU DESERVE TO BE !!! :)

Well gorgeous you need to go to specsavers :rofl:

I can see a line on your update :yipee: It's still early days but I'm sure you're going to see this progress nicely into a :bfp:

XXXX

Hey hun here is your update which i have inverted.. if squint i am sure i can see a faint line

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 43
Well gorgeous you need to go to specsavers :rofl:

I can see a line on your update :yipee: It's still early days but I'm sure you're going to see this progress nicely into a :bfp:

XXXX

:haha::haha: Thanks sweetie...i minght need a trip to specsavers! I so hope you are right.:hugs:

I see something hun just not sure of colour :hugs: hope its a :bfp: for you xxxx

Hey hun here is your update which i have inverted.. if squint i am sure i can see a faint line

i think i kinda see something too this time....oh can it be??? :happydance:

when are you gonna put up an other test for us....

oh i soooooo hope this is your special cycle!!! [-o<

:hugs:

i think i kinda see something too this time....oh can it be??? :happydance:

when are you gonna put up an other test for us....

oh i soooooo hope this is your special cycle!!! [-o<

:hugs:

Hey hunny...i dont know,im still trying to see "something" but not having any luck. Hubby is getting me so FRER at lunch today,so hopefully i will be testing on weekend hopefully. Im really scared of testing,but its the only way i will know i quess. Altho i dont think im pregnant this month. Im good at knowing when i am and i just dont "feel" pregnant,iykwim??:hugs:

I think I see something faint hunni, still praying its your BFP. x x x

hey hun, i really and truley pray this is it for you, you deserve it so so much xxx

hey hun, i really and truley pray this is it for you, you deserve it so so much xxx

Aw thanks sweetie! So do you!:hugs: To be honest i usually get lines on most of my tests and it never amounts to anything. And with these i cant see anything on them. Hubby has gone to get me some FRER tests today so will see what they say. Ive heard that you dont usually get evaps on those??:shrug:

i have used alot of frer, about 20 infact just when i had maisie ( paranoid from the begining!) and i never had a evap... they were just completly clear untill positve. so if you use it and nothing comes remember it could just be a bit early, and if its even the faintest line then celebrate!! xx

Still have everything crossed for you Nat!! (Do you mind me calling you Nat by the way?? I will stop if you do!!!)

Still have everything crossed for you Nat!! (Do you mind me calling you Nat by the way?? I will stop if you do!!!)

Thanks sweetie. Im not convinced im going to see anything. I just dont feel pregnant.:cry: And you can call me Nat,most people do and i dont mind anyway!:hugs:

I have my fingers crossed for when you do your FRER :hugs: xxx

thought i had replied to this earlier but dont think it sent :( i can see a faint line on the 2nd pic. i do hope this is it for you. when are you testing with the frer! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->