I cant see anything,can you??UPDATED...TODAYS TEST

I could see the line in the first picture too, test again, fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for the replies girls. I tested this morning and i cant see anything on that test either. Todays test is pic 2 next to pic 1 at the start of my thread.:cry:

dono if my eyes are playing tricks but i can def see something on 2nd test:thumbup: xxx

:yipee: everything crossed for you!!! :test: xxx

THanks Dan-o! Im so afraid to test.:cry: Ive had so many lines evaps and things that looked like lines the last few months. What if this is one of those again.:cry:

:hugs: I know the feeling :(

I've probably said this before, but If I'm in doubt, I always resort to FRER for a definitive answer :)

Have you done any other brands?

Sending lots of :dust: xx

:yipee: everything crossed for you!!! :test: xxx

THanks Dan-o! Im so afraid to test.:cry: Ive had so many lines evaps and things that looked like lines the last few months. What if this is one of those again.:cry:

:hugs: I know the feeling :(

I've probably said this before, but If I'm in doubt, I always resort to FRER for a definitive answer :)

Have you done any other brands?

Sending lots of :dust: xx

I havent done anyother apart from my second superdrug one this morning. I am trying to keep it a secret and want to surprise hubby. But doesnt seem to be working out that way.:cry: I will try and get a FRER for this weekend altho im sure it will be a bfn.:cry: Hope you are doing ok sweetpea.:hugs:

I want to see something!! I'm not overley sure if it's my eyes playing tricks tho, if I squint, really close up (400% lol) there could be a shaddow of pink...... But I'm not very sure sweet, sorry it's not what you want to hear :( Do you have any symptoms? xxxxx

aww post your next one up as soon as u do it! I will keep my eye out ;)

hun I can see the line on the 2nd pic, it' very faint, but I can see it, give it a couple of days before testing again x x x

I want to see something!! I'm not overley sure if it's my eyes playing tricks tho, if I squint, really close up (400% lol) there could be a shaddow of pink...... But I'm not very sure sweet, sorry it's not what you want to hear :( Do you have any symptoms? xxxxx

Thanks sweetie...I have sore boobs. Moodswings todays one would be non stop crying and then frustration because im crying and dont know why. Feeling sicky. But they could all be signs of AF too.:shrug:

Thanks sweetie...I have sore boobs. Moodswings todays one would be non stop crying and then frustration because im crying and dont know why. Feeling sicky. But they could all be signs of AF too.:shrug:

good symptoms hunny. do you temp? just wondered if your temp has stayed up? i really hope it is a :bfp: but it's just a wee bit early
thinking of you xxxxxx
:friends:

good symptoms hunny. do you temp? just wondered if your temp has stayed up? i really hope it is a :bfp: but it's just a wee bit early
thinking of you xxxxxx
:friends:

I dont temp.Thanks for looking anyway sweetie. Hope you are well.:hugs:

:wacko: why i dont get it ....why cant my eyes see anything on the second one... oh sweety i am sorry i know its hard to hear this but my eyes are not helping today...

lizzieredrup where are you?????? do your magic!!!!

i tried doing some magic on my own but still couldnt see anything ....

i wonder what everyone else thinks about this...

dont give up its still very early ...

i will be here stalking you....:hugs:

:wacko: why i dont get it ....why cant my eyes see anything on the second one... oh sweety i am sorry i know its hard to hear this but my eyes are not helping today...

lizzieredrup where are you?????? do your magic!!!!

i tried doing some magic on my own but still couldnt see anything ....

i wonder what everyone else thinks about this...

dont give up its still very early ...

i will be here stalking you....:hugs:

I dont know whats going on.:shrug: Guess this is normal for me,i always get lines but the never mean anything.:cry:Thanks for looking sweetie. Hope you and bump are well.:hugs:

i think i see something on the 2nd test hun though v v faint! i do hope this is it for you! i got a bfn today shall posts pics later today on the bfn thread :D x

Still have everything crossed for you Natasja.....You are having so many good symptoms- remember some ladies don't get a BFP until waaaaaaay later than you would think!!

Im so sorry natasja, I couldn't pull anything out of your picture this time :( Im going to say its just the pic though, I really really did see something in the first pic!

Its still early days, I know when I had a positive test a few weeks back at 9dpo the camera struggled to pick them up they were so faint!

Test again in a few days (although I wouldn't be able to wait lol)

Got my fingers crossed for you!:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm not sure about that second pic, but it's still very early if you're only 10dpo or maybe not even that... and your symptoms sound so good - keeping everything crossed for you sweets :hugs: x

I am still crossing my fingers for you!!! You aren't out yet!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->