I cant see anything,can you??UPDATED...TODAYS TEST

omg omg omg I see it too :D :D :D wishing you the best of luck I soooo hope this is your month :D xxx

omg omg omg I see it too :D :D :D wishing you the best of luck I soooo hope this is your month :D xxx

Omg omg Hayley do you see it! Im trying to stay calm,but not doing very well! Hubby already thinks im up to something because im sitting with behind the laptop with a big grin on my face. But im worried too,so afraid its just another line.:cry:

i see it on both, def the 2nd one and just on the 1st pic if i squint lol
:hugs: xxxxxxx

i see it on both, def the 2nd one and just on the 1st pic if i squint lol
:hugs: xxxxxxx

I posted it because i could really not see a line. Was just hoping that someone would see what i couldnt. Didnt expect all this tho.:cry: Thanks for looking sweetie. Hope you are ok.:hugs:

:happydance:.... i just had a feeling i was missing out on something!!! i am so glad i got in....:happydance:

lizzieredrup you did a great job!! wow!! thats the place i thought i saw a shadowy line....

oh i pray this is it for you!! you deserve it so much sweety !!!:hugs: keep thinking positive !! if you are 9dpo i think its normal for it to be like this ... i remember getting my first shadowy line on 10dpo. i didnt think there was anything there either untill i really looked....

oh i cant wait for your next test !!!:happydance: have you decided when you are gonna take the next one.... i took it at 12dpo and then i was sure... but who can wait that long ... i hope you have tons of them so you can take one tomorrow and post it up again...

i'll be stalking you ... if you dont mind! :hugs:

Oooo yeh i can see something too, faint like but its defo there. Ill keep everything crossed for good news.

Btw thank u for pointing me the way to the thread lol, im still a bit lost on here at the mo

xxxxxxx

:happydance:.... i just had a feeling i was missing out on something!!! i am so glad i got in....:happydance:

lizzieredrup you did a great job!! wow!! thats the place i thought i saw a shadowy line....

oh i pray this is it for you!! you deserve it so much sweety !!!:hugs: keep thinking positive !! if you are 9dpo i think its normal for it to be like this ... i remember getting my first shadowy line on 10dpo. i didnt think there was anything there either untill i really looked....

oh i cant wait for your next test !!!:happydance: have you decided when you are gonna take the next one.... i took it at 12dpo and then i was sure... but who can wait that long ... i hope you have tons of them so you can take one tomorrow and post it up again...

i'll be stalking you ... if you dont mind! :hugs:

OULINA you eyes are definately better than mine! I can usually see other peoples lines alot easier.:dohh:Im still not conviced tho,ive had so many evaps in the past.:growlmad: Im going to try and not test untill sunday!:wacko: Note.....i did say TRY!:haha:

Oooo yeh i can see something too, faint like but its defo there. Ill keep everything crossed for good news.

Btw thank u for pointing me the way to the thread lol, im still a bit lost on here at the mo

xxxxxxx

Aw your welcome hunny! And welcome to bnb! Hope you feel right at home here sweetie. Thanks for asking about my puny line and having a look. Sending babydust your way.:hugs:

There is a line!!! When you going to test again? :hugs:

aww hun i c it too
keepin thm all crossed for u
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I even had a look at your first picture and ui enlarged it and there is definately a very faint line there :D

:yipee: everything crossed for you!!! :test: xxx

:yipee: everything crossed for you!!! :test: xxx

THanks Dan-o! Im so afraid to test.:cry: Ive had so many lines evaps and things that looked like lines the last few months. What if this is one of those again.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->