i cant shift this disgusting taste in my mouth

cherryness

Reaction score
Toothpaste doesn't work, it honestly tastes like off milk. I've gone off all milk products. Has anyone found anything to shift the disgusting taste?!

I have this problem along with excess saliva. The only thing that helps for me is chewing gum. I normally hate the stuff but chew it constantly from the minute I wake up at the moment. With my dd it was minty chewing gum. This time it is the fruity types. Unfortunately I had the problem during the whole pregnancy with my dd.

it is so horrible. The only thing that helps it to eat and then I feel sick after-so sick of morning sickness :(

Yess!!! I can't stand it and I always have something in my mouth cause I feel like I have bad breath!! It feels like after I brush my teeth it's worse or maybe it's the toothpaste not helping the situation. Waking in the morning is the absolute worse!!

I get this everytime I have a cup of tea and I love tea! I must brush my teeth at least ten times a day x

Yes, gum helps but as soon as it loses its taste I feel like throwing up again.

I constantly have too much saliva from when I get up until dinner time at the end of the day.. It's yuk and makes me feel sick.. Always having to spit into the sink, was hoping it would be gone by now x

Ah, i feel for you ladies!!! It will go away soon though, hang in there. I used to suck on hard candy to try and get the taste away for a bit

I get this and have had it since like week 6, I find nothing gets rid of it but I find suckin sour jellies keeps it at bay for a bit if that's any use..I love the natural confectionary sour squirms!

I have this problem.. The only thing I've found that slightly helps is gum, I've gone through packets of the stuff! (sugar-free of course). I find sweet food makes it so much worse. :nope:

I always have little mints like tic tack or hard candies on me that I can suck on to mask the awful taste. It is much worse after I drink tea or coffee.

I had that for about 8 weeks. It was horrible! Butterscotch candies helped some for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->