i cant sleep

shamrockgirl4

mom of 4
Reaction score
ok gonna have a moan now i just cant get comfy putting pillow under bump and stuff like that but ive been waking at 3-4am and cant get bk sleep its making me really tired specially as the other kids get up from 6am no chance of going to sleep then and i cant sleep in the day never been able to anyway just thought id have a moan lol im so impatient now cant wait for baby lol

my sleep is getting a bit more restless now but im still sleeping quite well considering i think. not waking up for the loo yet, but i am waking up to turn over and get comfy in new positions, up untill last week i wasnt even waking to do that.

I feel for you having other kids, im on baby number 4 too, im lucky tho, my lot dont get out of bed untill 7 ish so im not up to early in the mornings. and i still can grab a nap in the afternoons when Coby goes to sleep.

x

yea i still get the horrible stretch like pains in my sides too then it hurts i cant turn over til it passes ty for ur reply :)

I can't move in the night without pain and bad discomfort!

My sleeps been up the wall for weeks including loo visits - your so lucky layla!

aww u2 wobbles at least i not on my own we can moan together lol hate going to loo then get in bed all comfy and i need it again grrr

Drives me MAD when I feel like I could wee for England and its a dribble!

ROARRRRR

:rofl:

its getting hard to get out of bed without terrible low back pain and then no matter how i sleep it still hurts now--- i think baby's going through another growth spurt===cause he hurt me like he** all day yesterday

For the last 3 nights I have woke between every hour or 2 its really getting me down! I'm also wakening him up. he slept on couch last night between me and the cat going skatty(lol) it drove him mad turns out when he went downstairs the cat cameup and slept on his side all snuggle :rofl:

lol @ cat sorry to hear wobbles i keep waking at 4am grrr then i ave to stay up or lie awake and read and baby always seems to be active at that time too she likes using my bladder as a football lol

My body is finaly starting to get me ready...

For the past 2 nights now i have had crap sleep, woek up 3 times night before last for the loo and to get comfy

Woke up 4 times last time, twice for the loo, twice for leg cramps, and a few times inbetween to get comfy in bed.

Im soo shattered today coz up untill now i have slept really well, but im glad of it coz i will be up 4 if not more times each night with the baby so at least by the time he comes i will be used to it more.

x

sorry ur not getting much sleep but nice way to think bout it getting us used to waking for night feeds already lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::happydance::happydance::happydance:
For the last 3 nights I have woke between every hour or 2 its really getting me down! I'm also wakening him up. he slept on couch last night between me and the cat going skatty(lol) it drove him mad turns out when he went downstairs the cat cameup and slept on his side all snuggle :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->