i can't stand this

mrsadair

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
i'm substitute teaching for the in-school suspension class where i usually substitute... just one kid today, but he's eating his lunch and i can hear every bite he is taking and he's chewing with his mouth open and it is making me feel like i need to vomit. i hate it when i can HEAR people eating... i hated it before i got pregnant and now it just makes me sick to my stomach. ughhhh!

i guess hearing is way more sensitive during pregnancy... the smallest little things just piss me off so bad i'll go in my room and slam the door and not talk to anyone for awhile. :( it's like i need earplugs all the time... it sounds like everything is magnified

Oh I cant stand when my husband sits next to me and eats ... of all things... cereal! Oh god it is the worst noise ever!!!!!!!!!!! Even before I was pregnant I hated it

yep......no need!! drives me mad when beths friends do it when they come for tea!! manners cost nothing!!

i'm substitute teaching for the in-school suspension class where i usually substitute... just one kid today, but he's eating his lunch and i can hear every bite he is taking and he's chewing with his mouth open and it is making me feel like i need to vomit. i hate it when i can HEAR people eating... i hated it before i got pregnant and now it just makes me sick to my stomach. ughhhh!

PMSL I feel your pain!!!! my husband has been sick and can't breathe through his nose... and I want to throw something at him whenever he's eating because all I hear is "crunch crunch crunch" that, and slurping EVERYTHING... coffee, tea, soup.... *pulls hair out*

I swear we gain super hearing when we become pregnant... and it's a curse!

crunching doesn't bug me as much as like... slurping, or smacking. like if someone is eating something soft and you can hear them chewing it... omfg it makes me want to puke just typing it

oh i am so with you on this one.

my oh see's me looking at him and does it loader sometimes just to wind me up!!!

like now, he's eating chocolates and just saw what i wrote so started slapping his mouth open n closed.

then he does this thing where he feels the need to bite the inside of his cheek and i will sit hear and all i will hear is smooch smooch smooch.

and then more he has a serious leg twitching problem i mean 24/7!!!

makes me want to scream ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Argh, my OH has the WORST table manners! He eats waaaay too fast and it annoys me! But the worst thing is when we go to sonic and get a creamslush or limeade or something, after every sip he smacks...a LOT. I hate smacking when people are eating but smacking when you are drinking? It infuriates me!

That is my absolute pet peeve! Crunching, smacking, slurping, any sort of nasty noises like that while someone is eating. I have very acute hearing as it is, and noisy eaters make me want to scream. Thankfully I only had to tell DH a couple of times when we first met that it bothers me, and he's had good table manners ever since, even when I'm not around. :)

OMG!!! thank you soooo much ladies! My ex (FOB) always tells me that I need to go to anger management for this kind of thing - but now i realise it's not just me!
Manners don't cost anything!!!

It is the grossest habbit - I mean who can't eat properly? We've been eating since about 6 months old - we should have it down to a T by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->