I Cant Stop Buying Things!!

LucyS

Reaction score
Went out Thursday and couldn't resist, bought bubba a little coat from Next, Green and puffy so cute and then went into USC and saw the cutest little baby sand timberland boots and hat set so had to get that aswell!

Anybody else just obsessed with the cute bits and cant help buying more?!

Its starting to happen to me now lol only funds are low at this time so i cant go on till i get paid next month but i assure you its very very addictive and you can never have to much apparently.

I also bought cute little Timberland boots on Thursday!! :cloud9: Love them.
2 c.d's for the car for babba and yesterday a lush little outfit!!
Your definatly not the only one!! :blush: x

i cant stop buying stuff either, everywhere i go im looking and most times i go to asda i buy something everytime :)

I can't go in town without coming home with something for her. :lol:

Saying that, I can't even go to tesco's without getting something.

Its addictive isnt it?! Im the same.. lol my baby has more clothes than me and his dad put together!!!

Hummmmm i am a bit bad .. Iam 17 weeks , And have when my next ebay items come . Let me think EVERYTHING !!! ..
Ooooooops lol , I didnt mean too , I cannot even remember buying all theese things i swear its a bad impulse thing i cannot even remember doing it lol . xxx .

oh i have tonnes of stuff already lol, cant help it can u, i will have got everything by 25 weeks at this rate! its just strange buying pink rather than blue but we are loving it :)

Me too!!

I'm obsessed....our little girl now has soooo many clothes!! We've had a load of stuff given to us too tho, so haven't actually spent that much....yet!!!

xx

Ahhhh me too, i've banned myself from the shops though just now!! Else i would be sooooooo poor ha ha ha!! I already have waaaay too much stuff :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->