I cant stop crying!

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I feel so so low tonight.
Been looking at all the BFPs and soooooooooooooo happy for everyone dont get me wrong but I just cant stop crying nad thinking why cant i just see the line once?

I say this is our first month of ttc but we havent used anything since september and tmi but we do go at it alot!

I just know I wont get a BFP Yea i have had symptoms but i think they are all in my head cos i want this so bad!
Two of my cousins are infertlile so its in the family.

I am due wednesday but was gonna test tomorrow morning but i just wont waste the test i dont think.

Sorry for the self indulgent thread. I just dunno how i am gonna go every month feeling like this as it hurts!
x

Being upset is a sign!!!! dont feel low hunny i know its so hard we are all with you, it might take time but it will happen could even be this month!! if not try to keep you chin up. Have a little look at this post i made ..........https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-us-while-trying-conceive-add-your-own-x.html

fingers crossed you wont need any of it, and you get you bfp xxxxxx

awww hun we all have our low points and I think many of us think we may never see a BFP even if we have had kids before - there are so many emotions in this ttc.

Keep your chin up and I really hope you get your :bfp: very soon. xx:hug:

:hug: Dont know what to say really but didnt want to read & run. I know theres been a lot of BFPs over the last couple of days but there's still a lot of us left trying & we'll just have to carry on with loads of PMA that this month will be our month too. Try not to get too down about it & if you are feeling a bit low, get on here & let everyone cheer you up :hugs:

ahh hun all us ttc's are with you i have never been on the pill my son is coming 2 i always work out my date of ov but nothing yet so i really am with you ,, do your test it might be a bfp !!

Totally sympathise with you Mrsq2b, TTC is the biggest rollercoaster of emotions!! I have been TTC since Dec and it is hard to stay strong and positive. I have a little cry to myself too seeing all the BFP's. My sister in law just announced she is expecting in oct, we are the same age and i am delighted for her but so gutted at the same time and i cried buckets. Thinking of you

ah love you will get your bfp everyone is different it takes people a while. You just have to persevere and be patient xxxxxx

do your test it might be a bfp !!

I did one earlier this evening with the cheapy ebay ones and there was nothing there but the btard control line! Its like its going hahahahaha you aint getting another one!

URGH!

H2b came over whilst i was in kitchen making dinner just with tears streaming. I told him i wasnt crying lol and he joked... its your pregnant hormonmes which made me cry even more. And he said this was what he was worried about cos he knows how much i want one and really isnt looking forward to seeing me so down every month. I said i know i will feel this
way each month and i know others feel it too.

I am just so scared as i have a few health problems.... one being a tumor in my pitatry gland (in the brain non cancerous) which is the main hormone n the body and have always said i will not let it affect me but just so worried the one thing i want in my life the tumor will take away from me!

Thank you all for being so understanding!
x

It's awful isn't it? One of my best friends told me she was pregnant a few weeks ago, and while I am made up for her and really really happy for them both, I had a cry when I got home cos I was jealous!

I just wanted to give you :hugs: and tell you to hang in there. I know it is hard and a rollercoaster of emotions each and every month. I have waited 2 years for a digital bfp... 2 chemicals in 07- got faint lines but no digi ever said bfp and then faint lines went away and got af. Everyone I know is having kids & everyone asks when are you going to have kids (and I work with kids which I think makes everyone assume I should already have kids) Only joined b&b last month but was jealous of bfp's on here so understand how you feel. I don't think those who havent been through it have a clue how we feel when ttc and it doesnt happen like we think it should. I had even been avoiding a friend of mine the past few months because every time I saw her I would think that I'm still not pregnant and told her over a year ago I was slowing down with work cause we were ttc and that what was going on. Every month after getting AF or neg hpt's I was gutted.
Hope you get past this low point and will keep a pma- even though hard to do. Just wanted you to know that we all know how your feeling and wish you the best. :dust: and :hug: to you.

yep one of my best mates is on her 4th and another has just fallen and wasnt even trying!!!!

:hug: Poor you... i think lots of people ttc feel the same way. I know I do. I get so excited for everyone when they get their :bfp: but have to admit to also feeling rather jealous at the same time.

It is only our second month TTC (although we didnt b'dance even vaguely around the right time the first month). I don't feel a single symptom yet... my cycle feels totally the same as normal... right down to the stomach cramps I keep feeling (which I think are totally in my head!!! I know they only appear when I start thinking about babies and not any other time. I start thinking I hope I get a :bfp: and suddenly the tummy starts cramping! :dohh: )

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I did one earlier this evening with the cheapy ebay ones and there was nothing there but the btard control line! Its like its going hahahahaha you aint getting another one!

x

Sorry you are feeling down hunny. I used a IC and barly got a line so I don't think that they are nearly as sensitive as they say they are. It's not over until it's over. Plesase don't give up, your temps still look good!

x

Sorry you are feeling down hunny. I used a IC and barly got a line so I don't think that they are nearly as sensitive as they say they are. It's not over until it's over. Plesase don't give up, your temps still look good!

Thank you sweetheart I am so so happy for you! I had a lumop in my throat from pure joy that my testing buddy had a :bfp: good luck darling!
xxxx

Arrh thank you hunny! I'm sure you'll be joining me in 1st tri soon! If it helps we used preseed and it was fab, it made the whole thing feel better and clearly didn't do any harm

Arrh thank you hunny! I'm sure you'll be joining me in 1st tri soon! If it helps we used preseed and it was fab, it made the whole thing feel better and clearly didn't do any harm

Yep got the link you gave me and will be getting it when i get paid next week!
x

Aw, hugs. I just started my period today (my first 28 day cycle in over 7 months!) so I know kind of how you feel.

Fingers crossed for both of us for next month.

been there got the t shirt and the hat you will get your bfp soon sweetie good luck it maybe just round the corner im 41 and had a mc in dec i thought i would take me ages to fall preggie again but see i got my bfp and you will too keep that head high and those tears dry xx :hug::hugs::hug: xx

thanks guys! Your all GREAT!!!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back