I can't stop crying...

Jewel07

Reaction score
.. Today I've cried at almost everything. From the moment I got up and couldn't find anything to wear that fits or is cool as its been quite a warm day. DH said he would take me to see if I could get some new clothes to keep me going for a couple weeks. So I grabbed a loads stuff got to changing room cried again as nothing was suitable or comfy.

Ive just asked him to rub cream on my back and I swore he rolled his eyes (although he's usually really good) and I cried again.

I drop things on the floor I'm crying as its so hard to pick things up.

DH thinks its him he doesn't understand. :cry:

Today has not been a good day.

Would love to hear that I'm not the only one???

your so not the alone!!! dam hormones have us not knowing which way we are coming and going!!!!

for comfy clothes how about legging and a nice top!! or a dress I know how hard it is now the closer we get to the end!!

I have days like yours, cry at the drop of a hat, normally a cuddle with my DH sorts me out and I am fine, hope you have a much better day tomorrow :flower:

Oh yeah everything makes me cry lately :( I've heard hormones go up again towards the end and you subconsciously stress out about future things. :hugs:

I have had my fair share of bad days! Hugs! I know what you mean about clothes! I have so few things I want to wear, while I was getting ready this morning DH was joking around in the shower and soaked me while I was doing my hair, of course I started crying! I had to start over with my hair and change clothes... Normally I would have just laughed and flushed the toilet to make the shower super hot

Hormones are a bitch -- just cant take the usual ups and downs like normal -- hate it hate it plus tired -- my husband is really unsympathetic just things I need to get self sorted............

Thanks ladies makes me feel so much better to know I'm not alone!!

Aw I've lived I'm leggings I have a black pair and a navy pair but I'm so sick of wearing them and both were in the wash. I have a couple of maxi dresses but I just feel like I'm wearing the same thing over n over n I'm looking like a scruff!!!

Even my extra big pants seem like they are getting too small lol

I haven't gained loadsa weight or anything just the recommended amount but I really feel so gross.

My feet are so swollen and the bottoms of my legs, that made me cry aswell.

DH thinks its him which doesn't help makes me feel worse :cry:

Think I'm just so nervous about birth too which isn't helping matters

aww Im sorry its one of those days! Im having the same type of day!

Hormones suck... im either yelling or crying lol... idk but cant wait for hormones to go away!

I am glad I'm not alone. I feel like I'm drowning in tears all the time. I try and hold them back specially at work, but it's getting so hard.

Went to pick my dad up from work with the mom the other day and drove past a cardboard box on the side of the road and bawled my eye out for 20 minutes cause I asked my mom of she would stop and make sure it didn't have abandons kittens/puppies in it. She said no, and that I was being hormonal. Everytime I see a cardboard box on the side of the road I have to stop and check. I didn't understand why she couldn't just humor me by stoping.

I burst into tears at the Pedigree Chum advert yesterday, the one with the abused dog outside in the rain. :cry:

I've had days like that! Not too many which is good but when they come they are horrible. Hugs to you :)

Yep I cried because my toddler pointed at a photo and said "daddy" at my husband whose working away abroad at the moment...in fact, remembering now has set me off again. Hormones really affect my abillity to hold back tears....I cried for weeks solidly after I gave birth last time for no good reason (didn't have PND) was just hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->