I can't take it anymore!

AlwaysDreamin

Reaction score
So sorry for all these posts but my mind is doing over time!

I'm 8 days late, I've been putting off doing a test because I've been having AF type cramps for 5 days. But now I'm thinking, just do it! At least I'll know either way!

I only have one test (just a clear & simple 25mlu one from Bodycare that's been in my drawer for about 10 months).

When would be the best time to test? Now? Tonight? Or shall I just wait until tomorrow morning??

I always thought that first thing in the morning was best, but reading on here some ladies get better results in the afternoon. If it was me I would do a 4 hour hold and then test

Yeah I'd say do a 4 hour hold and then test x good luck

Thank you ladies :)
I used the bathroom about half an hour ago so I e got to wait a while lol. I will update!

suppose it's better because it's more sensitive! but if your 8days late it should come up pretty good by now xx

Good luck
(and hurry up, I want to know because the signs look good xx)

I am also stalking this thread, want to know what the test says

Thank you ladies! I'm watching the clock... Figuring out when I can test lol. I've had 2 cups of coffee in the last 3 hours though... Will this affect the test?

I'm so nervous xx

ooo good luck!!

If your 8days late anytime id say would be ok to test. If it was before AF was due then id say wait for morning urine wee..

What time you testing? :D xx

...faint positive!!! :O

I'm in complete shock...
Going to get more tests to try again tomorrow!

I'm seriously, seriously in shock!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
YES! I am so happy for you, Congrats and a healthy and happy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"