i cant take this constant worry

ellahstruts

Reaction score
girls i am sorry to sound negative, ihave my cervical stitch in place, 2 weekly scans and the docs sound hopeful i will carry further on than last time but the constant worry of getting to 24 weeks (15th jan) is too much forme at times, i am constanting feeling in my knickers for any leaking fluid (like last time) which is so stressful as i have alot of discharge and i am always waiting for it to be amnio fluid, we are scared to even tallk about the baby and our kids dont know yet which is hard as i am carrying a really big bump and people keep asking me if i am preg at the school etc.i am trying to take it easy but its hard and somedays i hardly get to sit down properly so i am worried that the stitch will not hold up. somedays its so hard others i can feel positive,i just want it to be jan 15th, atleast then there is a chance the baby will live. i just needed to vent and let it all out i think....sorry xx

I've never been in this position, so don't really know what to say, just wanted to send you lots of luck and 15th Jan will be here before you know it x

am sending you loads and loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and best wishes. 15 jan will be here before you know it. as you say, you are being well looked after and im sure everything will be fine xxxxxx

Sorry you're so worried - I had a stitch put in on Monday but they have not said that I need extra appointments etc - at least you are being monitored properly and shouldnt have any problems this time - easy said but try not to worry xx :hugs:

oh hun :hugs::hugs: wish i could give you a big hug. Im here for you if you ever want a chat. I know how scarey things can be. 15th jan will be here before you know it :) xxx

babe sending love never been pregnant before this one and cant be much help just hoping every thing will be ok for you hugs and kisses if you ever want to talk im here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->