i can't view any threads

hayley352

Mummy to Jack
Reaction score
everytime i click on a thread to read it i get an error come up saying internet explorer cannot display, operation aborted.

it is not my laptop as i can view all other web pages fine.

Please can you look into this as i cannot read any threads??

mlyn26 is having the same issue. would be great to hear thoughts on it so i can let her know :thumbup:

I've made a minor change to see if it helps. clear your cache and try again :)

Ah really its not just my computer then, I'm having to use my phone. I've sent 2 emails but heard nothing, can an administrator help??

You sent emails to us? Pretty sure I haven't received them (unless you've sent them recently)?

Yeh I clicked contact us at the bottom of the page and sent 2, no its still not working :-(

I had this problem and it didn't go away after clearing cache and cookies etc, so I swapped to Google Chrome (I had firefox on my other computer already). :shrug:

myln26 is still having the same problem SC, Any suggestions? thanks x

Yep I'm still having the same problem, I can get the home page up ok but when I click on a thread it loads up and then comes up wiv the error message and doesn't let u scroll down to read anything, u have to click ok on the message and it the page then changes to 'internet explorer cannot display the webpage'

Hi I had the same problem. At first I could only post on certain threads. When I tried to post, it would throw me out and say I wasn't logged in when I was. I contacted admin who told me to clear my cache.That didn't work either. Then it started with the same message that you guys are getting internet explorer cannot display the page. I tried posting from another computer, but that didn't work either. I also contacted mods via the contact us at the bottom of the page and heard nothing back, so I completely restored my laptop back to factory settings and installed a new web browser. Mozilla Firefox. Touch wood up to now it seems to be ok.

This is definitely an IE problem. I've been Googling for a solution and came across a program that fixes common IE errors.

Try running this: https://download.microsoft.com/down...-B544-F76B9B1247BD/Mats_Run.ieperformance.exe

thanks for all the replies, i am using google chrome and it seems to be working fine

This is definitely an IE problem. I've been Googling for a solution and came across a program that fixes common IE errors.

Try running this: https://download.microsoft.com/down...-B544-F76B9B1247BD/Mats_Run.ieperformance.exe

Yes!! it worked!! Thank you!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->