I caved..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Yes, I caved and booked a private gender scan for next Sunday! :dohh: I'm so impatient :haha: Roll on the 30th! :) x

He he. If I had the option of a private gender scan I would have booked one too. Do you have any boy or girl feelings?

I really think girl, but everyone else seems to think boy! We aren't sure whether to tell people, or keep it a secret. :) Do you have a gut feeling with yours? X

I had a very strong gut feeling for girl and my dd kept telling me that the baby is a girl. We had our anatomy scan two days ago and baby is a little girl. Every one else told me boy too lol. Please come back to update with gender.

Aww, really? I think mothers know best ;) haha. I definitely will. X

I did the same this time Lol. i had a private gender scan at 16+1.
I wanna book a 4d scan for 28-30 weeks.

Don't blame u as soon as 16 weeks hit i had my gender scan! I had a strong feeling it was another boy for us but no! Little girl ;)

Ooooh so excited for you! xxx

I'll let you all know what the outcome is! :D I had to beg OH :haha: he didn't want to find out, I think I did a good job at convincing him ;) haha.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Char, I'm sure it'll go great. :cloud9: X

Thanks sweetie xxx

:haha: I was hoping to stay team yellow but I have drove myself nuts with wondering what baby is so I will be finding out in 3 weeks lol

I thought private gender scans were 16 weeks plus cuz of swollen parts? Well places in my area are anyway lol good luck :) xx

You'll be fine at 15+ I had mine at 14 weeks and it was clear as day :) enjoy your scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->