i could cry with frustration

confused87com

Reaction score
ok so this is a rant and a pitty party...leave now lol

wednesday i got admitted with possible ectopic...this baby was unplanned and i was still on the fence about my feelings tbh. Well, as soon as i thought i could lose it, i really realised i want it....soo much.
I have a UTi and a cyst. They think the pain was caused by these. I have a safe baby in the right place. phew. After a long drawn out day due to high pulse, bp...unsurprisingly really, i went home with antibiotics. Uti symptoms went straight away but pain not. Ended up back yesterday as pain was as bad as before. turns out uti still there just no cystitis etc. So gave me more antibiotics but said to check with gp if they were sensitive...simple i thought. Rang and got receptionist. she said antibiotics from before were correct and sensitive to trimethroprin...explained i wasnt given them! she said they must be under a different name!! i explained not, she said the badger clinic i went to should have found out from dip test to see what would work, i again explained thats impossible hence they asked me to call! she wanted me to send another urine sample off...taking another week! i said no, that she really wasnt understanding what i was saying, all i needed was the list form the lab of what my infection was sensitive to. She will now get a doc to call me tomorrow....how bloomin hard was that.....its very simple that a list comes back from the lab. cant believe that they think they gave me a different antibiotic than they did. Im a vet nurse and if i did that or responded to a client like this i would be in big trouble!!

raaahhhh. i can feel uti symptoms returning and do not wish to be plagued with it for much longer.....:cry:

Hugs. All I can say is just try and take a deep breath. Pregnancy makes your body do the wackiest things and it's an emotional time that I personally think hard to come in contact with incompetent medical staff although we have to...annoying right. I have had several rages last pregnancy due to foolishness. I also was super sick with flu dehydration and uti in my 8th month so I completely understand. Let's just rejoice you have a healthy lil one in there. I'm currently preg with an unplanned. I have a 10 month old and needless to say we are stretched thin with 5 kids. But I'm gonna go with my heart on this one and see what's up...I hope things get better for u real soon! Xx

thanks, i think just as i am medically trained i know what rubbish she was saying. if i wasnt someone could have completely thought that they were on the correct medication! Im also selling and buying a house. Moving to a big 3 bed so our kids could hvae a room each...now with another that wont happen. got school deadline to worry about as we will be pushing it now due to incompetant solicitor!

and breatheee lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->