I could eat house and home.. Help!

Christina

Reaction score
:hi:Everone!
O.K.... I am going to sound ungrateful to those that can't keep aything down but I think it could become a problem. I am only 8 week pregnant and I am hungery 24/7 and I am so afraid of putting on too much weight but if I do not eat my stomach is upset and I get very dizzy. I am craving bad things like chocolate and fatty food and am trying very hard to stay away from them but have failed most of the time. I tried making out a meal plan but I amnot confident in it. I guess my question to you is there a wesite that gives one very good example of a daily meal plan that includes the protein, carb, fat, fiber and calcium ratios to give me a good idea what a day should look like? Thanks!

I cant help Ive been like a pig through out! Sorry lol if I was more organised then Id like to think I would have planned meals but Im lazy :blush: lol

xx

Don´t worry about it too much. I´ve been the same, had to eat to stop feeling sick and was not looking forward to being weighed at my appt last week. To my surprise I´ve only put on 1kg in weight - from the amount I´ve been eating I thought it would be loads more. My doctor advised me to eat lots of fruit and veg and drink loads of water, as that can fill you up and get rid of the icky feeling too.

Can´t help you on the website though, I´ve just tried eating small amounts of things, regardless of whether they are healthy or not, and eating often. Hth

Don't worry too much. The hunger will come and go. There are days I could eat and eat and eat, but others I am just not that hungry. I was also worried about gaining loads of weight, but so far have only gained 10 lbs.

im the same some days im so hungry and cant stop eating and other days i need to force myself to eat xxx

I had HG in the first tri, so I couldn't eat much at all and lost 25lbs...now I'm hungry ALL the time, drives me nuts though, cause I get full after just a few bites!

I have craved chocolate throughout the whole of my pregnancy, also chicken and potato lol

I used to eat really healthy and excercise everyday, however that stopped once i got pregnant, couldn't be bothered excercising and i only fancied fattening food, i was also really nauseasous until i was about ten weeks and i found eating a biscuit whenever i felt like this stopped it! SO now i have put on about 10lbs!!! but the good news, the sickness feeling stopped and i fancy healthy food again! i may even start up some sort of excercise again! in the first trimester i think its a big shock to your system, you feel alot more tired and can't really be bothered doing anything.

The key is lots of protien. Not only does it make you feel fuller longer, it helps the baby's growth a LOT. Protien is the building block of cells.

www.blueribbonbaby.org

This is a great diet, and the one I follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->