I could sleep forever

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I have slept for 9 hours and I could sleep for another 9 easy, I'm so tired. I have no motivation to do anything all I want to do is sleep. :( I'm only 5 weeks Thursday too, so early on! anyone else?

I tired but find it hard to drop off at night. That and my two year old is hating bed times at the moment so i'm not getting as much as I'd like.

I heard an advert on the radio earlier for a local pantomime 'sleeping beauty' and how she 'slept for 100 years' I just thought....bitch! :haha:

Same boat, pretty much as soon as I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks 4 days i have been tired. I have excepted that 7.30 is a resonable bed time and that I need 12 hours sleep (more at weekends to 'catch up') I'm hoping its going to stop at 12 weeks. Anybody any idea if it does?
People at work keep telling me to get more sleep, if they have noticed I must look bad!

I hear ya! From the minute I wake till the minute I go to sleep im yawning and cannot wake up fully at all! Cant stand this tiredness I can barely string a sentence together :( x

It does get better ladies! For the last 10-12 days I've had much more energy.

I am glad to hear it gets better!

My poor OH, keeps hearing, just let me sleep an hour and then we can have sex but I rarely get up in an hour.:wacko:

I have been going to bed the same time as my toddler.. Or even falling asleep in her bed!!

She prods me at about 8pm..

'Mummy squidge up...'

Hah! That's my cue to get out of her bed! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back