I decided

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
I told my DH that I decided we needed to do one last nice thing together before I have the baby. So I emailed him and told him that's it's all in his hands, that he can either plan a day trip somewhere (no where to far of course but a couple of hours away wouldn't be so bad) or he can buy tickets for a show that's in town and we can go to dinner afterwards. He emailed me back and told me "I have to plan?! I'm no good at this" :rofl: I told him to get over it :rofl:

lol @ oh's bless them when we as them too think!!!

That is a good idea though i might get my oh too do that nearer the time!

xx

Men are hopeless at planning, but at least you gave him two ideas otherwise he'd be more lost.

LOL

Good idea though and hope all comes through for you hon! With a great guy such as you have, I have no doubts that it won't. :hug:

My OH and I are trying to plan a weekend away this summer, but are low on cash. I think its a great idea!! :hugs:

Men are hopeless at planning, but at least you gave him two ideas otherwise he'd be more lost.

LOL

Good idea though and hope all comes through for you hon! With a great guy such as you have, I have no doubts that it won't. :hug:

Thanks all! He's already asked me what I want to do :rofl: I told him that it's his choice

i'm making sure I do lots of nice things in these last few weeks - going out for dinner with friends etc.

We might not be able to visit restaurants for a few months and oh i do love eating right now!!! So my little trips out and treats are generally involving food. (There's no reasopn to choose - starter or desert?!....both I say!)

Men are hopeless at planning, but at least you gave him two ideas otherwise he'd be more lost

I was just going to say that :rofl:

I intend on doing a lot of things like that before LO arrives, make the most of the time before you have a LO in tow

Me and my OH went to the zoo a few weeks ago, its nice to get in some fun time before baby comes.

I wonna do something now.. but im afraid my waters might explode everywhere :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->