I did it I'm married I'm mrs Tokarski

Awwh bless you, I hate public speaking and am panicking already. I'm sure you will be fine though xx

Just had a phone call of to get suits they here ill try an catch a sneaky pic of oh in it

Ooh how exciting eep! You're gonna be a mrs in less than a week!!! Xx

So went and got ohs suit fetched it home, he was going to try it on noticed a massive slit from the waistband to the bottom of the bum. Furious I rang the shop and he wants him to go back down tomorrow and get it sorted. Also his leg length has been took up way to much now too short. Then to add to the worst day ever we went to the passport place today about 1hr 30mins away to get a fast track passport for me and faith, after the woman misplacing faiths photos and was trying to say we didn't give them to her she eventually found them under all the crap on her desk. We set of to come home and my car started over heating realised have a massive hole in the radiator so we had to drive home like it so ohs out there now fixing it. I hav just been to my mums to give dad his waistcoat and I was telling her I was worried about the dress now like it not fitting etc so we went upstairs and tried it on , more disasters. When I got it back from the dry cleanings they had ripped the front so they had to have them stitched back up we have just put dress on and the haven't done it right. They did a little tuck to try and hold the piece up, and the stitch was on show. So after hour of crying my mum has had to sew it the best she could, but wasn't sitting right, so she's been artistic and added 2 little flowers ivory to cover the dodgy stitch that the cleaners did I just want to put my head in to a pillow and scream how many more bad things can go wrong in getting my eyebrows waxed tomorrow what thy going to do wax it all of. I dyed my hair yesterday went a couple of shades darker than what I wanted

Ohh big hugs hun. Hopefully nothing else will happen. Really bad job from the suit shop though, you would have thought they would check befor things went out! I hope you get sorted today xx

Ohh no massive hugs being sent your way :hugs:
Just think of it as these things are all coming before the day so the day itself can go perfectly!
Is everything back on track now ?

The lady gave oh some new trousers so we back on track now, we have just been for a church rehearsal and me and oh we're both nearly crying we were that nervous and shaking, god nose what will be like on Saturday, we have actually just had a little dance I the living room to practice first dance :haha:.

Ohs top half of his suit excuse his bed hair and the untidy bed I had dragged him out of bed this morning to make sure the waist coat and jacket fit :haha:

https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/089A2F23-F67E-4002-B5B4-00B859774642-217-000000A48A4D3497.jpg

https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/3C3D5358-480E-475F-B49C-D7C1DE47490B-217-000000A491149BD0.jpg

He looks so uncomfortable he hates dressing up in suits lol guarantee by the evening he has his jeans and a top on lol, feeling a lot positive now been shopping today and bought all faiths holiday clothes, going tomorrow to get best man and ushers gifts and mine and ohs holiday clothes :happydance:

He looks younger than I expected, though I don't know how old he is anyway lol! The suit looks lovely on though, I'm dead excited for you :) xx

He's 25 very baby face looking gets ID for super glue lmao

Haha my OH is very baby faced too, and he's quite often got rosy cheeks which doesn't help him one bit!! Xx

Eeeek. Have an amazing day.

Had such a nice day getting pampered having a couple of glasses of wine then going to tuck myself to bed :)
My nails
https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/8BBC8B52-8DAF-4AE7-8D7D-4EF37CFEE918-2632-000002C5CB37B610.jpg

https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/EAB45D3A-1982-4714-8B51-FD501399C0EF-2632-000002C5D1CD34F9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->