I did it

Iwantone!!!

Reaction score
as i suspected BFN im 7days later now no sign of AF no pains nothing i need the loo all the time im not even drinking loads feel tried so i have no idea whats up with me !!!!

Was it first morning pee Tiff?

If not the sample needs to be nice & strong.

i went this mornig i ve just done it i was brewin my wee as imi said

:hugs:

Is this the second time AF has been late foryou Tiff?

With my first pg i didn't get BFP until i was 10 days late! Wait and test in a few more days if AF not arrived. I went to Dr and the first test they did was neg. So went back cos i was getting serious abdominal pain and was cobcerned did hpt b4 went and that showed BFP Dr did 2nd test that was then positive.

Don't give up until AF shows.

last month i went ot 33 days but they averaging every 26days

You haven't been long off the pill though?

I would carry on for now - One girl on another forum had a MASSIVE cycle no AF & montsh later a BFP.

i no i have not been off the pill long 6mths months now thats y i did not want to test and now i have im diappointed but still no af im willbe 10days late on 8th may day b4 my bday

what do u lot suggest i do?????????

i felt sick this morning i dont know whether taht nerves of not knowing if ???

if i was you i would hand a sample into your doctor first thing on tuesday and hopefully they will be able to tell you 100% sure by hopefully wednesday, failing that all you can do is maybe test again but im not sure what else to suggest hun as i know its your 21st and you'll want to have a blast

take care and hopefully your bfp comes really soon :hugs::hugs:

thanks babe i may retest again on tues as taht will be 10 day

good luck hun and hope the :witch: stays away and you get a BFP in time for your 21st :headspin::happydance:

xxx

thanks i hope so tttoooooooooo i told russ todaqy he was not bothered either way which is nice coz usally he panics but this time he was like ok!!!!!!!

Aww hun .. i really got everything crossed for you. Heres hoping the :witch: stays well away!

thanks i hope so tttoooooooooo i told russ todaqy he was not bothered either way which is nasty coz usally he panics but this time he was like ok!!!!!!!
Thats just men for you hunny ...

Good luck :dust:

I got my bfp 10days late! All you can do hun is wait and see! I know its annoying not knowing but its all you can do. TRY not to think about it as much, I know its hard but sometimes that can delay it.

It may be that your body is still adjusting itself after stopping the pill and your cycles havent settled yet, or it may be that the hormones arent strong enough to detect yet. Time will tell hun, be patient (well try lol)

i no its doing my head in as it said BFN and i think it will stay like that !!!! I nearing day 9 and still no signof anything

what was the test you used ?was it and earyl one ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->