I did it

day 9 nothing expect my wee smells funny i no thats weriod but it does

how about trying an early test, if the levels are low it has more chance of detecting them. you did say you were gonna test on monday, today is monday xx

by the way your 9 days late, is that based on a 28 day cycle ? or a 33 day cycle like you were having ?

33 cycle i was due on the 28the april so im working from when i was due on

is your wee a darker colour aswell? could be a wee infection you might have but i dont think that would make you late hun :hugs:

wishing you all the luck in the world hun
xxx

thanks i hope im bfp i really do otherwise i will luck a foal if i anit !!!!!

your not a fool!!!!

i still think maybe you should hand a urine sample into the docs that way they will test it for a pregnancy result and to see if you have a small urine infection and you will know 100% and it wont cost anything either

xxxxxx

i no im going into town tmoz and i will eitehr get a early test or i will go the docs if i have time as my dad is coming up tmopz

think af is coming i ahve a pain on my right hand side tonight !!! : (

Good Luck! It aint over til the old :witch: turns up....:dust:

its still not come! she bought a test last night, I was waiting for a txt then her dad turned up so she didnt do it. I cant wait any longer lol well today is her bday so hope you have a good one chick. I could distract everyone later while you sneak off and test PMSL xxx

:hugs:

Go enjoy your birthday chick

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back