I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant - show

hakunamatata

Mommy to Ariana & Robert
Reaction score
Have any of you seen this show? I just saw an episode for the first time tonight. It's crazy! This woman got her depo shot a week late and didn't realize she was pregnant. She felt a little tired, but she didn't gain weight or suspect that she was pregnant. One day she has lower back pains and was super tired, and she went to lie down. Then she started going into labor and gave birth in her bathroom!

I just don't understand how someone could be pregnant for 9 months and not know it! :wacko:

wow :wacko: I never really believe these stories tbh. I couldnt not know I was pregnant. Especially at the end. You will look a little pregnant and you wuld feel kicks :wacko: I didnt really show til 25ish weeks so no one else could tell if I was pregnant but me and OH.

I know!! I don't get it. How can you possibly not know you're pregnant.

This baffles me as well. I'm only 26 weeks and I KNOW there is something kicking the hell out of me in my stomach. :wacko:

a girl i know didn't know she was pregnant until she was 7months gone
she didn't look pregnant and was taking the pill which stopped her already light periods it was feeling kicks that made her go to the doctor because she thought she was going mad :haha:
strange thing is within about a week of finding out her bump suddenly grew and it was really obvious

That is pretty far along to go w/o showing or realizing you're pregnant.

The woman on the show literally never knew until she was popping out a kid in the bathroom... supposedly.

There was one on the board who didnt realise she was pregnant till 6 months. 9 minths though ?Even with anteriror placenta and what not I don't believe it is possible...

I always cringe when I'm watching it, there was one episode where the baby fell onto the floor and she just stood there, I was shouting at the tv for her to pick it up :lol:

It is possible, sometimes if you really have no reason to believe you're pregnant; it really is like mind over matter. I have a friend who already had three kids but with her fourth she had a miscarriage (she wasn't sure exactly of dates as she was pre-menopausal and already had irregular cycles) and thought that was that; then she was stood in front of the mirror and saw her stomach move from side to side; freaked she went to her doctor who said she is pregnant still and it must have been twins. They estimated she was at least five months pregnant but as far as I remember when she had her scan she was about 31 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->