I don't believe it!

Congratulations...i'm so happy for you and you really really deserve it hun!! xx

congratulations, i feel so happy for you, i hope you have a healthy 9 mnths.

OMG! This is so flippin wonderful! Congrats hunni, I am over the moon for you!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hug:

Heartfelt congratulations to you both. I am so happy for for you. You have strived so hard and for so long and it is really refreshing and heart warming to read of your success.

Sending you an extra big cyber hug for the occasion and I shall pray for lots of sticky dust to come your way ... although I am sure that you are already blessed with success, you so deserve it.

:kiss:

Thank you. Tish - I am expecting for us both to be in the 1st Tri by the end of May!!

:hug::hug:

Oh Chelle i am so so pleased for you hunni!! I know you must be so over the moon :cloud9::cloud9:

I will see you in 1st tri you little monkey!!

YAY!!!!!!

Its just simply amazing!!!! I am soooo happy 4 u hun!!!!!!

(I told you Bding later was ur thing!!!)

Yipee for BFP, yipeee for Tesco hpts, yipee for our bodies being so bloody amazing!!!!!!!

xxxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Congratulations, I am soooooo pleased for you. Seeing someone who has been trying so long get their big BFP makes us all that wee bit more positive. Have a happy and healthy 9 months. :happydance:

Thanks everyone again. I think I am going to turn my PC off now because I am starting to get paranoid that I am imagining it all lol. I think I will take Holly's advice and put my feet up and try not to think too deeply about it (as if I am going to manage that).

I will report first thing in the morning when I have made my appt. xxx

Congrats wishing you a VERY healthy & happy 9 months :happydance:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

Congrats darling. I am so very pleased for you.

You must be on :cloud9:

:hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"