I dont believe it....

Alice62

Step mum and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi after 2 years of trying and this month going for my fertility tests I think I have a bfp?
had some brown spotting which I assumed would carry on to be my period but was earlier than usual and it has completely gone do decided today to use a first response as not due until tmrw and got 2 lines so did another one straight after and again 2 lines xxx just don't even dare get exited.....

Congratulations!

Sounds just like my story! TTC exactly 2 years, meant to start IUI the next cycle, started spotting at 8DPO so thought I was starting my period early. But it didn't come to much so I took FRER at 9DPO and got a BFP! I can't believe it was almost 4 weeks ago!!

Ah thank you so much I'm seeing the doctor this afternoon just too check I'm not nutty xx so nervous as just expecting to wake up x

Don't worry about feeling that way! I'm 7 weeks today and still sometimes feel I dreamt it :dohh: :haha:

Good luck at the doctor's!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months - congrats :)

So went to the doctors and my test with them was negative so they've sent me for a blood test get the results today and now I'm sooo nervous as since then I've done 6 home test s 2 frer 2 clear blue digital which said 1-2 weeks and 2 lloyds pharmacy ones all positive but my period isn't actually due until today xx could the doctors test be wrong?

Oh yes! Exactly same happened to me.

I went the day after FRER showed a pink line and Digi said 1-2. GP did a test and although I though I could see a shadow of a line she discarded it as negative but did order a blood test (I did have to beg for it!).

Then I went to a private clinic the same day and had a blood test there (£55) which showed HCG of 19 in the blood. I was really amazed FRER even showed positive! Anyway, all that was on a Thursday. On monday the surgery called me with my Fridays' HCG and it was 33 (so almost doubled overnight!). So on Tuesday I went to see GP again beccause of the spotting last week - I really wanted a private scan.
so even after my positive blood test which was taken on friday she insisted on doing another wee test :dohh: :wacko:
That did come with 2 lines but test line wasn't as dark as control so she still sent me home saying nothing's for certain!!!!! :saywhat: I think ny Digi said 2-3 by then too!

Anyway, finally a week later her pregnancy test also came up dark positive so she finally accepted I'm pregnant - almost 2 weeks after I found out! By then I was 4 weeks 6 days I think...

So don't worry too much about the GP's test. I drove myself mad with worry until it was all confirmed and then I realised that her attitude was appalling!!! She knew we were TTC 2 years and about to start IUI yet for 2 weeks all she did was made me worry and not offer one piece of advice of word of support!!

Oh yes! Exactly same happened to me.

I went the day after FRER showed a pink line and Digi said 1-2. GP did a test and although I though I could see a shadow of a line she discarded it as negative but did order a blood test (I did have to beg for it!).

Then I went to a private clinic the same day and had a blood test there (£55) which showed HCG of 19 in the blood. I was really amazed FRER even showed positive! Anyway, all that was on a Thursday. On monday the surgery called me with my Fridays' HCG and it was 33 (so almost doubled overnight!). So on Tuesday I went to see GP again beccause of the spotting last week - I really wanted a private scan.
so even after my positive blood test which was taken on friday she insisted on doing another wee test :dohh: :wacko:
That did come with 2 lines but test line wasn't as dark as control so she still sent me home saying nothing's for certain!!!!! :saywhat: I think ny Digi said 2-3 by then too!

Anyway, finally a week later her pregnancy test also came up dark positive so she finally accepted I'm pregnant - almost 2 weeks after I found out! By then I was 4 weeks 6 days I think...

So don't worry too much about the GP's test. I drove myself mad with worry until it was all confirmed and then I realised that her attitude was appalling!!! She knew we were TTC 2 years and about to start IUI yet for 2 weeks all she did was made me worry and not offer one piece of advice of word of support!!

Thank you so much for that :D I'm really hoping the Doctor comes back with something positive for me as she was really helpful when I saw her about TTC as she was the Doctor who started me on my tests x Just don't want to even feel excited at the moment till I have some confirmation from the Doctor. The lady who took my blood was really nice, just wish they could give you an instant answer especially when I know the result is waiting it just has to be filed with the doctor.

Thanks ever so much and I'll keep you posted x

Doctors results back x I'm positive yippeee xxxxx

Doctors results back x I'm positive yippeee xxxxx

huge congrats!! can i ask if you normally spot, and if so how long for usually?? x

Hi my period is always 32 day cycle and i start with 2-3 days spotting and then 2,3 days bleeding but the implantation bleed only lasted a day and was exactly 7 days before I was syre xxx hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->