I don't feel any symptoms anymore :(

LorraineMM

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'll start with some history. I've had three losses in the past. First was an early loss at 5+ weeks. I woke one day and just didn't feel pregnant , later that day I began bleeding and lost the pregnancy. Second loss was a missed miscarriage at 13+ weeks. I then went on to having a healthy baby girl but had a surprise pregnancy when she was 6 months old. We also lost that baby at 5/6+ weeks.

I'm now pregnant again, my daughter is almost three years old. It's been a few years since I was pregnant. I am 5 weeks today and I woke up feeling 'not very pregnant'. I've taken my aspirin, I've eaten my breakfast and just nothing but a little cramping. Which I've had since the start of the pregnancy. My boobs aren't swollen and very sore like they were. I'm beginning to have that dreaded feeling like somethings wrong. I could be over thinking but I just needed somewhere to get my feelings out because I'm so worried. We so want to be able to keep this baby. :( xx

I didn't feel pregnant through my entire second pregnancy (now a 3-year-old). With my third pregnancy (now almost 3 years old), I had a bunch of symptoms until I got my BFP, when everything disappeared. I started getting exhaustion at the end of first tri, though, which lasted the rest of the pregnancy. With this pregnancy (30 weeks tomorrow!), I had NO symptoms until 9 weeks along, and then I started getting morning sickness/extreme nausea, which just went away a few weeks ago.

With my other two pregnancies (#1, now 5... and #4, now 14 months), I had a lot in the way of symptoms, although none of my five pregnancies were very similar.

All of my pregnancies went perfectly, proving how different pregnancies can be and how little symptoms can mean. I hope everything is fine with you. After you've had a loss, or especially two or more, I can imagine that it will be very difficult to overlook every sign that the pregnancy might not be viable. :hugs: While it could certainly go either way, I've never experienced a non-viable pregnancy, and I've had symptoms suddenly disappear or fade very early on in the pregnancy. I hope everything is all right with you.

Aw Hun after the experiences you've had I'm not surprised you feel that way. And Mother Nature is cruel sometimes because having days or even weeks of not feeling pregnant or having any symptoms is perfectly normal in a healthy pregnancy. I had a MMC with my first and I felt fine until a week before the scan, I just kept saying what if something is wrong at the scan. Anyway it turned out something was and baby had stopped growing a week earlier. I was convinced that on some level I knew.
Then I got pregnant with my dd and after a few weeks I felt the same. No symptoms, all felt pretty fine after the initial growing of bbs, cramping etc so I became convinced I had lost her too. But all was fine.
With my son and this current pregnancy Ive felt pregnant most of the first tri and then around the time the placenta takes over I've felt less exhaustion and less symptoms.

As pp said I think every pregnancy is different and sometimes a lack of symptoms or not feeling pregnant is something that many women feel during a healthy pregnancy.

I really hope all is well with your little bean and sending you loads of sticky dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->