I don't feel pregnant.

Kern

Reaction score
I did in first tri (technically still there for a few more days :)) I was nauseous and had two ultrasounds confirming heartbeat! My last check was at 9+6 and I don't go back until 13+5 and I'm just so nervous something has happened! We just announced it to the world so I don't know if it's anxiety. I have no pain or reason to believe except no doppler nearby! I swear, I keep thinking I'm somehow not going to get to meet this baby and I'm finding myself not getting too attached. This sounds awful? :cry: I did suffer from ppd and ppa, think this is leftover anxiety? Anyone else? I'm scared something bad will happen!

The beauty of the second tri:) I was so worried with my first but everything turned out fine:) Anything can happen, but my guess is your baby is healthy and growing. I hope that helps.

I'm with Laura. I think you're just getting over first tri difficulties. Pregnancy can all be a blur of feelings and worries, but it will get easier :)

Thank you both for being kind. I feel crazy. Lol. It's like all my symptoms are gone and I don't feel baby kick often so I worry something has happened. Glad to hear it's normal! :haha: you've made me feel much better, I definitely felt it was just me and I am insane. Ha

You're not crazy. I found it strange too, but during my first obstrecian visit once safely into second tri, I was relieved to find that my pregnancy is proceeding wonderfully and i could actually begin to enjoy it!

I'm still looking forward to it. I'm definitely feeling much better, but still not 100%

Hang onto the feeling of not 'feeling pregnant' one day in the near future the switch will flip and you will long to feel not pregnant! lol

Such as been the case for me this past weekend at 23+4. I'd kill to feel not pregnant anymore!!

However I do get the anxiety, I felt that early in 2nd trimester. Once you get to the point that you start to feel baby every day the anxiety lessens with the daily reassurance :)

You're not alone! I've been struggling with the same feelings. It's so hard when you can't feel many movements.

With my first I couldn't imagine actually having a baby so I couldn't help but think that something was going to happen...he's now 5 and asleep on the couch next to me very real :haha:

The anxiety is always hard, especially after ppd, I had that last time and this pregnancy my anxiety has been through the roof..not about baby being okay, but about my older two, I cant sleep sometimes. Pregnancy is always hard, I thought my second was going to be easier but I think the opposite was true. Hang in there, remember that more than likely everything is just perfect in there and baby is happy as can be.

Thank you all, that is so reassuring. I don't feel so alone, so I really appreciate it. You're right, once I feel daily movement I'm sure I'll feel much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->