I don't get my fertility chart, can you please help me?

Mafi419

Reaction score
Hi,

I started charting this month, and I don't think I get my chart. My first positive opk was on CD14 evening, and I continued to have positive opk until the evening of CD16. My temperature remained low (with a slight rise from 35.30 to 35.90 on CD15, meaningless I thought). In the early hours of CD 17 (4am) I got a negative opk and my temperature was 36.15 (it's very rare for me to have a body temperature higher than 35.70/35.90). At 11 am my body temperature was 36.40, and right now is 36.60 (my CD 17 is today!).
I've been registering all of this in the fertility friend website, and today I got my first vertical and horizontal red lines. I was pretty sure I ovulated between yesterday evening and the early hours of this morning, but in the chart it says my ovulation was on the CD14! But that was the first day I got a positive opk, and it only happened in the evening, so it really doesn't make any sense. Here is my chart, can you please take a look at it and tell me what you think about it?

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã - 2014-03-08, 19.57.48.png
    Captura de ecrã - 2014-03-08, 19.57.48.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
I'm still new to all this fertility friend stuff but I'd go with your first positive OPK x

Thank you for replying :)

What I mean is, the positive opk only indicates a LH surge. It means that my levels of LH got high, and those levels get high before ovulation, not during ovulation. I got my first + opk on CD14 evening, I couldn't possibly be ovulating on CD14. I read that the only thing that confirms that ovulation occurred is the rise of body temperature. I only got that on CD 17 :O

I'd be inclined to agree with you mafi, I think it's just taken your lowest temp and gone with that.

Your temps are quite variable though, do you know if there's a reason for that? Like, talking them at different times or not immediately upon waking?

Thank you for replying :)

What I mean is, the positive opk only indicates a LH surge. It means that my levels of LH got high, and those levels get high before ovulation, not during ovulation. I got my first + opk on CD14 evening, I couldn't possibly be ovulating on CD14. I read that the only thing that confirms that ovulation occurred is the rise of body temperature. I only got that on CD 17 :O

Oh I see, I think your temp would be more accurate than the OPK. I want to start temping but my bbt has broken :dohh: x

Hi Burr,

I wasn't able to take my temperature at the same time every day, because I've been working shifts. But I always take it immediately after I wake up. I also take it during the day, but I only register the first temperature I take (after waking up). I know they seem a little variable, but not really. I had four days when my temperature was over 36 when I woke up, but like 10 minutes after waking up they lowered to 35 and something. On a day-to-day basis, my temperature is usually between 35.20 and 35.80, but for some reason those four days registered a higher temperature when waking up. But today I had a high temperature the entire day (over 36.15), that's why I know that my temperature really went up since yesterday.

I think my thermometer has something wrong, to be honest, and sometimes i have to take my temperature twice to get a reliable body temperature. But maybe I'm just imagining things :p lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->