I don't know how long I can keep this secret...

Julia35

Reaction score
My clothes are feeling snug!! This is my 4th and I'm no spring chicken (35). I feel like I've ate a huge meal all the time. I'm not even eating much because I feel so bloated! My bras are super tight and I need at least a cup size bigger. I never experienced this before! Anyone else feel like they've grown overnight?

I am 32, on #3. Last week my breasts got heavy and full practically overnight. I went from a full 36a to a full 36c within a few days. I never had the engorgement, fullness, or heaviness in my chest happen so fast. I have looked pregnant and seemed to popped at 7 weeks (it was 16 and 18 weeks with my two previous). My symptoms are terrible this pregnancy and I can't help but wonder if it is because I have a 2 and 4 year old to look after. I feel less sexy this pregnancy too already. I am actually hating it rather than enjoying it and I feel terrible for that attitude this time around.

just blame it on overindulging at christmas comment a few times on how badly you have been eating lately and how you need to diet or whatever and people will think you have just gained a little weight

plus most people would never comment on a bigger belly as it would be really embarrassing if you mentioned to someone about being pregnant and they were not so most people keep their mouth shut

I'm pg with# 5and def feel like that some days. I'm 36, so also not a spring chick, lol. Some days I barely eat anything, and then some I'm starving!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->