I don't know how much longer I can take this!

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
I WANT MY BABY!

:hissy::cry::hissy:

I'm sorry for the outburst but I'm so desperate for my baby and so distraught that I've got to wait 2 years all over again :cry:

How do I get through the next 2 years? Any advice?

This is breaking me into pieces, I promised myself I'd be strong about it but I don't know how to be :(

Don't apologise, you've every right to your outburst, especially as you've already been waiting for 2 years. You must be so frustrated.

It probably doesn't sound like much but is there any aspect of your job you could really throw yourself into, or perhaps a hobby you've always wanted to pursue? And make the most of the time you've got to yourself right now, go out and see friends, go to the movies or out for meals. The busier you are the quicker the time will go. Perhaps give yourself things to look forward to as well - throw yourself into Xmas, plan a holiday or trip away.

I'm sorry cos I know none of this comes close to giving you the happiness that being able to try would, but I've read quite a few of your other posts and you've been an amazing support to a lot of the girls on here, you deserve to be happy.

And try to keep in mind that it will happen, in time you'll get the :bfp: that you deserve so much and when your little one comes along it'll be so content and will know how loved it is because it was so wanted xxx

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I've got no answers I'm afraid but wanted to send :hug:

Gemma x

aww hun i'm sorry :hugs: i know how hard it is to have to wait to have a baby. i'm sorry i don't have much advise but wanted you to know i know how you feel and you will get your baby one day sweetheart.

i was the same age as you when i fall pg with my dd. i had been with df 2 years and since i was younger i always wanted to be a mummy and i met df and knew he was the one i was even more broody but he didnt want children after a year of being together he changed his mind and 9 months after i got pg.

i know not as long as you have to wait but that (and the 9 trying) felt like a lifetime. x

Aww hun so sorry to hear this!. I cannot imagine how hard it is for you! Have some hugs :hug: :hug:

how come uve got to wait 2 yrs babe hope ur ok u no u can talk to me anytime u want :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/65926-blaaah-2.html

I wrote the reason here xxxx

aww sweet thats tough but its for the best u need to make sure he gets sorted so he can support u in everyway. Ule be fine tho the next 2 yrs will fly by and u will feel so much better wen everything is sorted n u get ur baby :)

aww sweet thats tough but its for the best u need to make sure he gets sorted so he can support u in everyway. Ule be fine tho the next 2 yrs will fly by and u will feel so much better wen everything is sorted n u get ur baby :)

Thanks, I really hope so :(

I feel so down about it.

Thanks for all the replies girls :hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxx

Oh chick, sorry your feeling down :hug: try to remember why you are waiting, why a baby right now would not be fair on you or the child, remember your waiting so that when said child comes into the picture you can give it the best possible life.

Thanks, I really hope so :(

I feel so down about it.

i no u feel down but after we had our chat other day u no deep down this will be best for u n then u will no ur oh is sorted rather than u being the only 1 workin and ur actin so gorwn up about this so an exra 2 yrs wont hurt cuz ule be a great mum :)

:hugs: You have every right to have an outburst hun. :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks girls.

I just feel so bad because lately it seems like I've been moaning all the time cos everything has been on top of me and now this too :(

I just feel like nothing is going to go right for me and I'm worried.. I feel like everything is against me.

I'd do anything to feel happy.

xxxxx

Chick, take one step at a time, little steps ... one day at a time
As someone who has suffered from depression in the past I know how hard it is when everything feels like its going against you and you cannot see a place to start.

I found that I re-adjusted my expectations .... rather than wanting a baby, wedding house of my own I focused on little things - getting set up at home, finding a job ... not looking at anything beyond the immediate necessities. No 'big picture' for a while.
Concentrate on getting settled at home, re-connecting with friends and working towards getting a job ... little things dealt with each day :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->