I don't know how to cope with life anymore

winegums

Reaction score
SOrry for this random post. I don't know what to do. I'm such a shit mum. Today I feel like I hate my children. No matter how angry / sad etc I've never felt like that before. I wish I wasn't here. I wish my children had a good mum. I can't stop crying. I've got a billion things to do today but I feel unable to do them because all I can do is cry. We're meant to be going away in the morning and I need to wash clothes, shop for things we still need, wash my hair, visit family. But all I want to do is get into bed and never get out again. I told my son off for something today and shut him in his room (not something i've done before or ever really want to do but i feel like i can't cope) I'm scared to go and get him because I know he hates me and I know as soon as he comes back downstaires the day is going to get even harder

I'm sorry I didn't know where to post this, I thought I'd put it here under wellbeing because my my wellbeing is a bit shattered at the moment.

Hey Chick,

First off, you're not a bad Mum so don't be so down on yourself. Life has a way of making us go a bit nuts at times and feeling like there's no light at the end of the tunnel. But the important thing is not to give up. Sit yourself down for half an hour with a cuppa tea and just *breathe*. I'm sure your LO doesn't hate you at all hon. You know what kids are like and your son most definately loves you very much.

I don't know what else to say but my PM box is open xx

Hiya hun, firstly you are not a shit mom at all. It sounds to me very much like you need some help. You sound depressed. I urge you to speak to your GP/HV and get some help/advice, this won't go away and you need some support for your own sake as well as your children's.

As the above poster, if you need to talk you can inbox me xx

You can also message me. I have suffered Major Depressive Disorder for years, and know exactly how it sounds like you feel. I understand.

I also urge you to seek help immediately, before it gets worse. And yes, it is possible to get worse.

:hugs: :hugs:

GL love

Sounds like you are over whelmed with a bad day and lots to get done. You really aren't a bad mum. I'm sure we've all had moments when we feel like our kids are doing our heads in. You need to go easy on yourself, give yourself a moment to breathe...have a cup of tea or have natter with a friend then get to your packing one bit at a time.
Your son won't hate you...ever. You are his mum and I'm certain you are the only mum he will ever want.

Hopefully this is just a one off bad day but if you feel like that alot then it could be you are suffering from depression. The docs can really help if that's the case.

Take care and remember every family has times when things don't run to plan. You aren't a failure, just human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->