I dont know if this is the baby moving or not...

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
I am about 5 and 1/2 months along and have not felt what everyone says feels like butterflies. However last night I felt my stomach move while we were at the theaters for Jamie's birthday. I dont know if is the baby actually moving or not and I can feel it or if it is just... like gas or something. He does give me lots of gas so that could be it, and I wanted to tell Jamie yesterday that I felt something because it was his birthday. But I wasn't sure if it was gas or the baby moving.
And when I said I could "feel" my stomach move, I actually ment I can set my hand on it and feel it, I can see it move and stuff. I felt it a couple times today but not much and just a few times at the theater last night... Do you think it could be just gas or something?
:crib:

Hmm, if your tummy is moving and you can feel it with your hand then its probably the baby, I've never had gas that would move my stomach lol. Is it happening below your bellybutton?

I would guess that youre feeling little baby moving around! You are 22 weeks which is a good time to start feeling movement. Have you felt what seems to be like a poke? If you can feel it with your hand than I definetely think that you can feel baby moving. It's a bit of a different feeling than gas. If you're not sure lay flat on your back (only for a couple mins) and put your hands on your abdomen. I notice when i'm on my back I can feel her moving alot.

Hmm, if your tummy is moving and you can feel it with your hand then its probably the baby, I've never had gas that would move my stomach lol. Is it happening below your bellybutton?

LOL :rofl:
It's not below my bellybutton all the time. It has been right below my belly button to the right side, it happened above my belly button to the right side and it also happened today right at my belly button on the left side

Then congratz hon, you've been feeling the baby :happydance::hugs:
Do what turbo says, lay down on your back and gently push down with your hands and you should feel him move more, and he might even kick back.

Sounds like to me that you are feeling baby for sure hun!!!

Enjoy it, it will be soo obvious soon, and then a little while after that you will be wanting baby to keep still to give you a break nearer delivery :lol:

Because I am so desperate to feel baby feel it feel like its taking forever.

you will just start feeling some tickling inside...soon, i am sure.

LOL :rofl:
It's not below my bellybutton all the time. It has been right below my belly button to the right side, it happened above my belly button to the right side and it also happened today right at my belly button on the left side

sweetie===that is defintely ur baby moving----congrats====

and another thing----at 22 weeks ur baby is not restricted to below the belly button u can have it above as well---mine were all over but the first ones i felt were on my left side about even with my bellybutton--- but it could be anywhere of course===

and if u can distinctly feel the movement with ur hand then u can def. feel it without as well--- u might just not be as aware of it as u expected to be=== but when u feel like a soft movement sort of like when someone brushes up against ur arm or something ---on the inside of ur stomach that is baby---

i also bet that if u leave ur hand on ur stomach for a few min. u can feel it ( or at least most people can) as baby likes to kick at anything pressed up against the stomach---

depending on how big u r u can actually find the baby with or without him/her kicking--- lightly press upon ur stomach with ur fingers but not hard at all---where u find it is really hard---thats ur baby ---i like to do this to see where he's laying and to see how big he's gotten--- (of course dont do it for too long--- ) dont want to put too much pressure on him/her ( i found out i could do this about 2 weeks ago--although i cant really tell which is the head and which is the feet but i can kind of guess--esp. if he's kicking -lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->