I don't know what I'm craving!

sigh

Cautiously preg with 2nd
Reaction score
This is so weird. I'm hungry but the thought of food makes me, well... "meh". I want to eat something and I'm craving something but I don't know what it is. Not sure if this makes sense but it's so frustrating. I'm eating what we have here and it's extremely unappealing - like I'm chomping on cardboard.

I didn't have these symptoms with my 1st!! Anyone with me? Or have I just gone batty? :loopy: lol

I am the same way! Hungry but nothing is appealing. I feel if I don't eat something I'll throw up but there's nothing I can eat! I did have similar symptoms in my previous pregnancy but they didn't last all day and i could still eat a little something. also back then I was feeling better by 11 weeks or a bit earlier.

Yup, right there with you. Although it has gotten better since being put on ms meds. My favorite thing right now: icees

I'm hearing you, hubby is trying not to get annoyed that every time he asks what I want for dinner I say "I don't know :( nothing, something... Not sure what..." He's being very patient though as I can understand how frustrating I must be, I'm frustrated with myself!

Mostly all I feel like eating is fruit, occasionally I can stomach some veges or a vege soup. Only very rarely can I eat meat or chicken. Not feeling very healthy :(

i felt this way the day before yesterday. i was so indecisive.

I've been this way for the last three weeks. It sucks! I've found fruits, especially apples, settle my unknown cravings. I've also eaten salads that have tasted like the best thing I've ever eaten! Last night hubby asked if we could have spaghetti and that tomato sauce hit the spot. I thought I could stomach some hummus yesterday and it turned out to be disgusting. Just eat bland, but maybe try certain flavors to see what you can stomach. I so can't wait until this phase is over.

Glad to know I'm not alone! Thanks for the fruit suggestion. I think I'm going to have my husband pick some up on the way home. I forced myself to eat breakfast and lunch and now I feel gross :( and I have a sick toddler who is refusing to nap. Hooray lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->