I don't know what to do, can someone help?

XsarahGrace

OH, and Boo
Reaction score
I found out i'm pregnant,i'm 17 and i took 3 shop brought tests, and 1 at family planning,
and know i now it's true, i don't know what to do, i couldn't talk to any one at family planning so i just left, after hearing the news i didn't really want it to be true so i just walked out.
i know i want to keep it, i told my boyfriend, and he said he'd be here, but i feel alone, this was 3 weeks ago i took all the tests, and febuary 3rd was my last period, but know my mum is begginiing to notice, things, i keep feeling sick, i have dropped out of college i keep feeling tired, and i have noticed, my boobs are sore and bigger. i don't know how to tell her if i can't tell anyone else, i just need to know what steps to take.
so now i need to talk to someone, but i don't know what do,
how do you get a midwife, or appointments for scans, and stuff like that i am so new to all this i feel so alone, despite my boyfriend being here,
it's really upsetting, and i came accross this and was wondering if any had any advice for me?

Hey chick, best you head to the Teenage Preganacy Section, but as you're here, id say to get the ball rolling, go to your doctor. they will refer you to the midwife and the midwife will then arrange your first scan. Its important you do this asap so you can get the correct care.

I guess perhaps the best person to confide in, really is your Mum. You need to think of a way to start the conversation. i hope she takes it ok. xxxxxx

Thanks, i didn't know there was different sections site confused me
I will talk to her, but i need to plan it right, she's not the easiest of people to talk to
xxxxx

Hiya hun x
i was 17 when i had my first baby and i had no friends and felt very alone, hes 7 now and it can be very scary x but u shud be blooming and enjoying it u dont need to feel scared and u def shudnt feel alone being pregnant is amazing x pls talk to your mum all mums can be hard but its only coz we care which you will find out urself xx

Its great ur happy and keepin ur baby x and its fab your partner is standing by you thats a really good start x

make an appointment at your drs or ring up and find out what days the midwife works and coz ur over 10/11wks she will see you straight away its really important you do this asap so u get seen and you will get a scan with pic which is amazing and you will get to hear babys heartbeat x which is fab x pls dont worry and dont be scared enjoy ur pregnancy and ur bump alot of ladies miss it wen its gone i def do xx

If u need advise on anything pls pm me or message me i will be hapy help and give u advise or just to talk to xx

take care hun xxxx:hugs:

heya .. welcome to bnb! an congrats on your pregnancy.

im 17 and preg with number 2 on the way,i have a little boy whos 9months and a little girl on the way.

it is hard but it is do-able.. just go to your doctors and tell them and theyll work out your due date(Ithe date you are expected to have bubs) they will then book you an app to go and see the midwife at the hospital and they will help you along the way

if u need to talk or anything am always around on here some were :) xx

Welcome XSarahGrace.

I think that talking to your mom would give you a big relief, and will help you in giving this the direction that you need. Yes, mom's are tough, but they love us and want us to be happy! So, just get your ideas sorted, talk to her, and take good care during the pregnancy. sorry, i sound bossy! I'm not a mom, but just a big sister, with a sister your age.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

hiya hunni wen i toled my dad i just put it in a letter an ran up 2 my room tha way it took time 2 sink in 4 him & he was fine about it he is also not a eacy person 2 talk 2 thats y i did that

soz about the bad spellin x x x

I booked my doctors appointment today and everything, so i am going to wait till my first scan and then sit down with my parents and my OH and we're going to tell them together we've got it all planned out now,
we decided, if we tell them together neither of them will get made at knowing last, and both be able to see our scan picture,
i am just more worried what other people are going to say, my nan, has very old fashioned sort of rules, and when i go there she gets mad at silly things like wearing make up i love her to pieces i just am worrying so much.

xx

welcome :hi: sounds like you've made some good decision - good luck telling your parents, i bet they will be pleased when you've finally told them, and i'm sure your'll feel a lot better too :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->