i dont know what to do now. your experiences! 2-3

kat132

3 boys
Reaction score
I got a negative result today and now i am questioning my decision to have a 3rd. It has been on my mind for ages and i think about it all the time. Since getting my negative today i keep asking myself, will i be able to handle it? Can i really afford it? So many questions.

In your experience was it hard going from 2-3? Is it really that much more money a month?

I just don't know what to do now :wacko:

didnt want to read and run but if its something you want, I say go for it! you will make things work with money :flower:

I would also like to have a good answer for this as well as I am constantly questioning going from 2-3

Hope we get an answer soon ladies :)

Me too! I want to go from 2 to 3 but hubby worries about cost and such. I like to think kids are only as expensive as you make them. DS2 will hopefully be out of diapers so we will only be buying for 1. I can buy second hand stuff if needed. I'm sure we can make it work. But it can get stressful thinking about it.

following this thread... this is my situation as well-i am getting baby fever when i thought 2 would be it for me

In the same boat as you all...DH & I always planned on 2...now we have 2 girls (6 & 1), but I can't get the thought of having a 3rd & trying for a boy out of my mind....But can handle it (financially & every other way)? I think about going out with 3 or trying to go the store with 3 by myself...would we need a bigger car, etc., etc. :wacko: I just can't shake the feeling though!

same here, although we are waiting until 2016 before talking seriously about a 3rd, ours are 19 month and 7 months so a 3rd is out of the question right now, I've just started going back to work and finically we are not in the position to have a 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->