I don't know what to think...

fszandi

Reaction score
Hi Girls! Me and my groom have been trying to conceive for 2 years. I was measuring my BBT for one year, and I always had ovulation on the cycle day 14-15. Lutheal phase was always 15 days.
Now I have spotting on and off from 2-3 dpo. I have never experienced this ton of brownish/pink spotting before cycle day 25-30.
What is happening to me?
Any advice? I just don't want to take a test until Saturday, I think it's too early to do.
Thank you! :)

It could just be old blood. Implantation takes 10-12 days from ovulation so unless you ovulated earlier, which if you're regular with ovulation, I doubt, the spotting at 2dpo won't be connected to ovulation/implantation. I mean anything is possible though and I am not even going to pretend I am an expert on this stuff, because I'm not. Because of the spotting I'd say test Saturday but don't get disheartened if it's negative. Just wait a little while longer and see whether AF arrives or not. Sorry I can't be more positive or better help. Hopefully some others will be able to be more help. Good luck!

-AussieBub

Thank you for your response.
Finally, I didn't take the test. I'm waiting :)
I still have spotting, turning from brown to pink and vice versa.
Yesterday I had some needle type pain on the right side abdomen and after cycling a worse below (I used to go by bike to work).

You're so strong for waiting to test! I hope when you do, you get the results you're hoping for. Baby Dust!

-AussieBub

Thank you :)
I have to wait, because I have seen so many times negative results.
The last two years I only had once a very very faint positive, when I used the herbal as now. Then I also had a week-long spotting, but at the same time of AF, which was delayed for a few days, and I was ill too and had a fever.
Now this spotting started 10 days ago, and AF is expected about Friday, so I have time :)

Fingers crossed! Lots of baby dust to you!

-AussieBub

i didnt have implantation bleeding or spotting but i did have cramping where the baby implanted on the left. this happened at 6 dpo. i got my bfp at 8 dpo but didnt use fmu. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->