I don't know why I'm testing this early but... here it goes. Blue dye-indent/evap?

Eren

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many dpo I am... I'm thinking 6-9dpo. What I am sure of is that it's too early for a test, but they were just staring my down when I went to the store so I had to grab a pack! I took this blue dye test on a whim with midday urine (I know, not the best, but it was just too tempting)! Do you see anything, and if so, does it look like an evap/indent?

20190730_150642.jpg

20190730_151006.jpg

It’s hard to see if it has colour but it’s thick! If it came up within the time limit I’d say it’s looking promising x

It’s hard to see if it has colour but it’s thick! If it came up within the time limit I’d say it’s looking promising x

The first picture was captured in the first 1-2 minutes of the test being taken.

I walked into the bathroom an hour later (outside of the 3-5 minute time window) and, after the background cleared some, it's a very blue line.

I did not drink anything for four hours and took the second one and it was the same, at first a thick, faint blue line. But once the background clears (aboutb10 minutes) it's a lot more noticable!

Not sure if any of that counts since it is out of the time window... would an evap line dry and be grey? Or would it take on color?? I'm reading mixed things on the Internet. I'll wait a few days and try a pink dye or digital test.

I’m so skeptical about blue dyes, but because it’s the proper thickness and showed up within 1-2 mins, I’m more inclined to say start of BFP :flower: good luck with a pink dye!

sSomething is catching my eye. Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"