I don't know!!!!!

beany_girl

Reaction score
Hi.
My name is Amy i am 25 and i had a miscarriage about 5 years ago.

My previous boyfriend whose baby it would be doesn't know about it and i haven't told anyone else in the 5 years except my current boyfriend and a counseller.

My current boyfriend says i should be over losing my baby by now but HOW do you ever get over something like this.
I have found myself thinking about what if the baby had been born and so many other things that i don't feel i can talk to the man i love about because APPARENTLY i should b over it!

Is it ok that im still thinking about it and having the occasional tear?

i just had my first miscarriage last month and i don't think anybody could ever understand (especially a man) the pain that you feel unless they have gone through it themselves. that baby will ALWAYS be a part of you so don't let his words hurt you. as much as you try to explain it, he will just never understand. anybody that has gone through it before knows what a special bond you have with that lil one that is growing inside of you, whether it was for a few weeks or a few months.

keep your head up - it is ok to cry, even if it is 5 years later. you will always be thinking about your little baby and there is nothing wrong with that. :hugs:

I think a MC is something you'll never forget. Ever. Would you forget a family member who died? A friend? Why on earth should your baby be any different? I will never, as long as I live, forget.

Your current boyfriend probably feels this way because it's not an experience he's had to have. If it bothers you, tell him exactly what happened. Exactly.

If he still thinks you should "forget", send him to your counsellor for some common sense.

Hiya.
Thank you both very much - and yes blueeyedgirl i should deffinately send him to see my counsellor or just give him a good slap haha although you say to explain exactly what happened - i did!
STUPID BLOKEYS! lol xx

Oh yes and P.S Do either of you know how to set it so i get emails when there are replies to my posts because i didn't know you had replied i just checked on the off chance somebody might have.

Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->