I don't need this so close to my due date!

Mrs Dot

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
The last week has been totally crap, apart from the usual feeling of being fed up, being a bit scared about everything to do with baby, totally not being ready, (not even packed my hosp bag yet!) The joy of getting ready for Christmas and being barged out of the way whilst we struggle with the Christmas shopping, my brother's oh has decided enough is enough and announced that she's splitting up with him :( they've been together 11 years and have 2 kids together and were so solid so this has come completely out of the blue for all the family. My brother is totally gutted as all he's ever done for her is everything he can and treated her like a queen all of the time they've been together. He's not even the sort of bloke that goes out with his mates at all drinking and such! They seemed so happy and now Christmas plans are completely out of the window. I can't believe she's picked now to do it, just before Christmas and with us being so close to our due date! I just think she is so unbelievably selfish and I really don't know how I'm going to hold my tongue when we see her this week, as we're still going to his on Christmas day in the morning to see his kids as we always do.

Then yesterday, feeling a bit snotty and ill so thought i'll have a nice long soak in the bath and relax, (done tons this week too as it was first week of my mat leave) just getting settled and dh shouts up that there's water coming through the dining room ceiling!!!!:wacko: many towels and an expensive plumber later it turns out dh had put 3 nails through the hot water pipe in the nursery when he was putting the floorboards right in there for having the new carpet fitteed a couple of weeks ago!!!

So now the house is a state, still drying out, haven't finished my Christmas shopping, the nursery still not finished, no hospital bag packed, I'm ill and to top it all off I've got another urine infection.

At least the Chops is safe and warm in my tum still and is kicking around loads :hugs: if I can put up with all this then losing a bit of sleep is going to be heaven in comparison!

Awwww big hugs hun . Hope everything starts looking up for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"