i dont no wot iam feelin and iam really scared!!! help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by louise1988, Apr 24, 2009.

1. louise1988

louise1988 Well-Known Member

rite i have been feelin this for about a week and i dont no wot it is and reaaly scared been feelin like bubbly feelings down below like in my privates is this normal or is there somthin wrong plz help me:cry: and also jus above my pubic bone x

2. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

It's the baby hon I get weird vibrations too and it's normal. Just above my pubic bone too. I asked as well and so many women have it :hugs:

3. Caramel

Caramel Mummy to a cheeky monkey

Sounds like baby to me too hun, please don't be scared :hugs:

4. star-dust

star-dust Guest

lookin at how far you are then its defo baba your feeling!!!

5. Siyren

Siyren Guest

hon i'd say as above- most probably bubs your feeling

6. louise1988

even tho its down in my private area? thats wots worring me? and i dont want to be worring and stressin so much as its not good for baby!!!! x thanks for ur replys x

7. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

yep id say its the baby too :)

8. ShadowRat

ShadowRat Well-Known Member

Sweetheart I wouldn't worry: That you describe it as a sort of "bubbling" in your privates makes me think it might be baby kicking at your cervix. It feels surprisingly low down, and almost like there's air bubbles in your privates. It is sometimes uncomfortable but you will get used to it and I'll bet it will become clearer to you that it is baby moving.
    I have this regularly, at first I was shocked and I, too, posted a thread about it~: And I wasn't the first to do so either. Lots of us feel movements like this :)

:hug: hope you feel less worried!

Shadow xxx

9. AP

AP Well-Known Member

Yeah honey it really is THAT low down! Even when i look for the heartbeat, yes, baby is way down there!

Those as the exact feelings I have now too. Dont worry!

10. Tsia

Tsia My MyloMan - he turned 1!

sometimes I feel them that low.. other times I feel them really high.. like today I was being kicked just under my ribs!! they move about an awful lot until it gets cramped in there.Learn to enjoy the feelings.. at least you know babs is ok :)

11. HeidiLSparks

HeidiLSparks Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

Yup sounds like the baby honey, I get those too :)

12. TigerLady

TigerLady CaveTiger Clan Mama

My boy has always preferred to kick down low, too. I agree with everyone that it is bubs you are feeling. It will be more obvious in a few weeks when your baby has stronger muscles to kick with. My boy kicks at my cervix so hard sometimes I am surprised he doesn't break right through! :dohh:

13. andbabymakes3

andbabymakes3 Just me and my girl

Yeah, I was getting that last night...was very odd. To me it felt like the baby was treading on my pubic bone. Kind of made me go 'eeeeeew' and 'aaaaaaw' at the same time!

14. dreamer

dreamer Well-Known Member

Yes I would say baby too!

At my 20 week scan the sonographer laughed as when ever LO moved it kept burying its head in my left pelvis and lying diagonally across face down!

At me 25 week Doc appt she even said the babys head was right down there but its nothing to worry about

15. louise1988

thank u so much am glad its normal was really worried that somethin was wrong thank god i no wot it is now thanks so much x