I dont think Connah likes Ittis :/

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
Iv only got a few Ittis but whenever i put one on connah he takes it off!:wacko:(yes we are at the taking the nappy off all the time stage:dohh:)
He doesnt do it with any of the others though so he must not like the feel of them:shrug:

Anyone else find this?

Izzy would take off any nappy given half a chance - I have to tell her to stop pulling at them! Velcro is the worst because she likes the noise it makes! Snaps are best as she tends to give up if it doesn't undo easily!

Its a good job she isn't in sposies! I had to use one the other night (ran out of night nappies) and she undid it in a about a nano second...at least with snaps I have a few seconds to realise what is going on!

Adam is awful for this, but thankfully hasn't figured out snaps. Just means when he's in a tab-fastening wrapless nappy (for me that's a Pop-in, a BGv3, or a disposable) I have to put a bodysuit, trousers or sleepsuit on top right away. I'd love to let him roam around in a Little Lamb and no wrap now it's summer and he's on the move all the time but it would be on the floor in less than no time. :dohh:

It's probably a lot of fun for them, I don't blame him for trying!

Yeah i dont think he would do as well with snaps...he thinks its hilarious though :haha:
But its always the ittis! :dohh: He spent 10 mins tryin to look at his butt the other day when i put his new nemo fluff on him(from jac) he loved it :dohh: xx

Perhaps they're actually his favs and he takes them off to get a better look :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->